giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Hello!

The Hearts and Minds mission 1.22.4 hotfix is here!

Now H&M requires CBA and ACE3 only.

Changelog :

• Mission.sqm/Param.hpp not changed.
  • FIX: Taxi syntax error (@Vdauphin).
  • FIX: Remove non latin characters from tag string (@Vdauphin).
  • FIX: Updating french translation (@Omega974).

Have fun!!!

Another question:
how can I change the "height" of the ACE interaction with the FOB flag? (it is to avoid going up to the second floor)

Hello,

12 hours ago, Cptan.Marcos said:

how can I change the "height" of the ACE interaction with the FOB flag? (it is to avoid going up to the second floor)

No sure if it is possible, remember I already investigated it ask here: https://acemod.org/discord

Cheers

Is there any way to avoid the spawn of divers without removing the "Extend battlefield to sea" option?

Hello,

10 hours ago, Cptan.Marcos said:

Is there any way to avoid the spawn of divers without removing the "Extend battlefield to sea" option?

No because AI will die if there are underwater

Cheers

Hi, is it possible to have two sides working together against the insurgents? Like BLUFOR and INDFOR working together fighting OPFOR?

Hello,

8 hours ago, appetency said:

Hi, is it possible to have two sides working together against the insurgents? Like BLUFOR and INDFOR working together fighting OPFOR?

Yes, just put them in the same side and change their outfit

Cheers

• Like 1

Hello i need help idk why but every time when ai's spawning the server lag like for 5sec not everytime, it's that normal?

If no can somebody help?

On 6/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, Vdauphin said:

Hello!

The Hearts and Minds mission 1.22.4 hotfix is here!

Now H&M requires CBA and ACE3 only.

Changelog :

• Mission.sqm/Param.hpp not changed.
  • FIX: Taxi syntax error (@Vdauphin).
  • FIX: Remove non latin characters from tag string (@Vdauphin).
  • FIX: Updating french translation (@Omega974).

Have fun!!!

Its possible add the Proyect OPFOR and the factions in your version please?

It was probably answered already! but how do i save my reputation progress? whenever I go back to the role selection area when i abort mission. The reputation is set back to default. Does it save regardless of what is in the parameters? or does the parameter change your reputation value whenever you start a saved game?

Edit: the reputation does save when you save it regardless of what the value of your reputation was in the starting parameters.

Edited by ElProfessor123
figured it out.

Hello,

8 hours ago, ElProfessor123 said:

he reputation does save when you save it regardless of what the value of your reputation was in the starting parameters.

Most mission parameters are overwrited when mission load the database at mission start. So after saving, mission parameters do not reflect the current game saved

Cheers

Apologies for bothering you with this, but I have been trying to figure it out on my own for a couple of hours now - and have admitted defeat. 

I am trying to add maxGrad as a parameter to the findsafePos.sqf in an attempt to stop the hideouts spawning on steep slopes in the jungle.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!  
https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/fnc/common/findsafepos.sqf
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_findSafePos

11 hours ago, Proxno said:

Apologies for bothering you with this, but I have been trying to figure it out on my own for a couple of hours now - and have admitted defeat. 

I am trying to add maxGrad as a parameter to the findsafePos.sqf in an attempt to stop the hideouts spawning on steep slopes in the jungle.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!  
https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/fnc/common/findsafepos.sqf
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_findSafePos

Hello,

Well just replace the 60 * (pi / 180) by 10 * (pi / 180) if you want a slope of 10°

But watch out, the function may fail if no suitable position is not found

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Damn - it was staring me right in the face hehe, I couldn't for the life of me make sense of that part of the code.
Had my self convinced it was there to pick a random direction for the composition. 

Appreciate the help - wish you a good day onwards! 

i have some problem,when i use zeus in mission if enemy will kill me  when zeus opened cant spawn.cant close zeus and i must rejoin game.

Hello,

5 hours ago, [GSF] Georgians said:

i have some problem,when i use zeus in mission if enemy will kill me  when zeus opened cant spawn.cant close zeus and i must rejoin game.

I don't have the problem

Cheers

Hello, How do I disable the default respawn system? We would like to set the respawn on custom location via EDEN editor.

I think the script is overriding the EDEN respawn settings. Thank you very much!

3 hours ago, marchiemike said:

Hello, How do I disable the default respawn system? We would like to set the respawn on custom location via EDEN editor.

I think the script is overriding the EDEN respawn settings. Thank you very much!

Hello,

H&M use the BI respawn system see: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Respawn

Cheers