giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

2 minutes ago, PTV-Jobo said:

Heya Vdauphin,

My community is experiencing a major issue with H&M ever since ACE3 updated. The self interaction menu in H&M is looking like this:

DzYJWoVm.jpg

And what happens is when you use the self interaction menu, everyone ends up suffering a massive amount of lag. I went from 40fps to 2fps instantly the moment I used the self interaction menu, but only when playing H&M. We are running a Linux server, so I am not sure if this is a reason for it or not. But wanted to just let you know, especially to also see if anyone else is or has experienced something like this and maybe track down a fix.

Hello,

Don't have issue

Link your rpt please (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files#Arma_3)

cheers

Hey again, I contacted the server admin with what you said and to try getting the rpt. He did the usual "did you try turning it off and back on again 2-3 times?" method and somehow things are working again. There was 1-2 mod updates, so we don't know if that is why the issue corrected itself or not. But I just wanted to thank you (on his behalf as well) for your quick responses and just to let you know the issue seemed to have fixed itself somehow. 🙂

Hey Vdauphin, thanks for the earlier reply, making good progress on my Vietnam themed Hearts & Minds mission I am setting up!  One thing I noted while doing some testing today - I am using the "252 -UNSUNG Bohemia Interactive: V.C. (UNSUNG) (Side: EAST)" faction for enemies and at one point I saw an enemy spawn with full scuba gear / modern equipment seemingly not part of the V.C. faction. Any idea on why this guy showed up? is there a way I can check what classes are included in enemy faction and whitelist the modern amphibious units? thanks!!

Hello,

1 minute ago, Easy D said:

Any idea on why this guy showed up?

Those guys spawn because there are in water.

You could disable mission parameter: Extend battlefield to sea https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/param.hpp#L272-L276

Or/And:

Use this: https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L596-L617

by writing: btc_type_divers = btc_type_units;

So you will not see any divers but unit could swim around...

Cheers

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

Those guys spawn because there are in water.

You could disable mission parameter: Extend battlefield to sea https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/param.hpp#L272-L276

Or/And:

Use this: https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L596-L617

by writing: btc_type_divers = btc_type_units;

So you will not see any divers but unit could swim around...

Cheers

Thank you so much for the quick reply Vdauphin!! You are my hero 🤩

• Thanks 1

First off thank you for all the work Vdauphin! After a few months not playing H&M I'm suprised by all the new content.

Already started building a big Base on Livonia with a Decon Station.

But this is where my problem is. How do I handle the small showers for personnel? The big vehicle shower is called btc_bigShower but I couldn't find anything for the small showers on github.

I put this:

this setVariable ['bin_deconshower_disableAction',true];

in the Init of the small showers but so far nothing is happening.

Any advice?

Thanks

Hello,

19 minutes ago, senqa20 said:

First off thank you for all the work Vdauphin! After a few months not playing H&M I'm suprised by all the new content. 

Thank you, You are welcome!

19 minutes ago, senqa20 said:

How do I handle the small showers for personnel?

Small showers can simply spawn through logistic point and will be automatically handle by the H&M

If you really want to had your shower through mission.sqm give to it a name (as I did for the standard big shower) and add the name to this array:

/core/def/mission.sqf#L161

like: btc_chem_decontaminate = [btc_bigShower, senqa_smallShower];

Good luck!

• Like 2

Hi again VDauphin, I was wondering if you could explain this bit of code to me:

class btc_p_set_skill_aimingShake { // Set skill, aimingShake
        title = __EVAL(format ["      %1, %2", localize "STR_A3_CFGVEHICLES_MODULESKILL_F_0", localize "STR_BTC_HAM_PARAM_SKILL_AIMSKILL"]);
        values[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};
        texts[]={"0","0.1","0.2","0.3","0.4","0.5","0.6","0.7","0.8","0.9","1"};
        default = 0;
    };

Does this control the shake of players? Also if I set it to 0 is that the lowest or highest setting? I am trying to decrease the aim shaking after sprinting for players. Thanks again!

Just now, Easy D said:

Hi again VDauphin, I was wondering if you could explain this bit of code to me:

class btc_p_set_skill_aimingShake { // Set skill, aimingShake
        title = __EVAL(format ["      %1, %2", localize "STR_A3_CFGVEHICLES_MODULESKILL_F_0", localize "STR_BTC_HAM_PARAM_SKILL_AIMSKILL"]);
        values[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};
        texts[]={"0","0.1","0.2","0.3","0.4","0.5","0.6","0.7","0.8","0.9","1"};
        default = 0;
    };

Does this control the shake of players? Also if I set it to 0 is that the lowest or highest setting? I am trying to decrease the aim shaking after sprinting for players. Thanks again!

Hello,

Everything here is from A3 see the documentation here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_AI_Skill#Sub-Skills

Have fun

• Like 1

Hello,

1 hour ago, Carlos Leung said:

How you make a multiplayer mission can save game?

Sadly this mission is design for dedicated server only. But you still can start a dedicated server on your computer

Cheers

6 hours ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

Sadly this mission is design for dedicated server only. But you still can start a dedicated server on your computer

Cheers

ok, but how this multiplayer mission save game can work in a dedicated server?

1 minute ago, SAM-Canprod said:

Thank for the reply but we have already done that and nothing change 

Then you are in the final phase of the H&M gameplay (you previously already destroyed all hideouts)

This circle indicating to you which city is still occupied. You need to free them all.

Without circle you will not know which city is still occupied

Good luck!

Ok thanks for the reply but all circle are black not red and they become blue when we are inside is it normal ?

5 minutes ago, SAM-Canprod said:

Ok thanks for the reply but all circle are black not red and they become blue when we are inside is it normal ?

You are not playing hearts and minds?

Send the .rpt

8 minutes ago, SAM-Canprod said:

Where is it ?

An instruction to find your RPT files can be found https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files#Arma_3.

6 minutes ago, SAM-Canprod said:

I have another question, where did u define the circle on the map ?

https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/4041d163ef78f787d82def06db2fc7745bd5b905/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/fnc/common/final_phase.sqf#L36-L46

this is the rpt :

=====================================================================
== C:\ProjetOTAN\arma3server.exe
== C:\ProjetOTAN\arma3server.exe  -high -enableHT -config=server.cfg -port=2302 -mod=@CBA_A3;@ace;@Achilles;@3CB_BAF_Equipment;@3CB_BAF_Units;@3CB_BAF_Units_Ace;@3CB_BAF_Units_RHS;@3CB_BAF_Vehicles;@3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Servicing;@3CB_BAF_Weapons;@ACE_Compat_RHS_GREF;@ACE_Compat_RHS_RU;@ACE_Compat_RHS_US;@ACE_Ragdolling;@ACEX;@Blastcore;@Blastcore_Edited_fix;@BloodLust;@CH;@Challenger2;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@dzn;@Ecussons_SOF;@Enhanced_Movement;@FEMAL3_Heads;@ILBE_Assault_Pack;@Jbad;@JSRS_SOUNDMOD;@JSRS_SOUNDMOD_Dependency_Fixes;@JSRS_SOUNDMOD_RHS_AFRF;@JSRS_SOUNDMOD_RHS_GREF;@JSRS_SOUNDMOD_RHS_USAF_Mod;@KSS;@LYTHIUM;@MCC;@Project_OPFOR;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@RKSL;@Spyder_Addons;@task_force_radio;@JSRS_RHS_Vehicles;

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2019/11/11 15:26:19
Current time:  2020/04/08 14:52:01

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.96.146114

Allocator: C:\ProjetOTAN\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll [2017.0.0.0] [2017.0.0.0]
PhysMem: 64 GiB, VirtMem : 4.0 GiB, AvailPhys : 60 GiB, AvailVirt : 3.9 GiB, AvailPage : 64 GiB
=====================================================================

14:52:01 Detected number of DLCs: 24
14:52:01 DLC index:3 - unable to get DLC data
14:52:01 DLC index:22 - unable to get DLC data
14:52:01 DLC index:23 - unable to get DLC data
14:52:01 ---------------------------------------------------------- Game ----------------------------------------------------------
14:52:01                                                                name      appId   owned  installed  available   isDlc
14:52:01                                                              Arma 3     107410     yes         no        yes      no
14:52:01                                                             Unknown         -1      no         no         no     yes
14:52:01 ---------------------------------------------------------- Dlcs ----------------------------------------------------------
14:52:01  index                                                         name      appId   owned  installed  available   isDlc
14:52:01      0                              Arma 3 Alpha Lite - expires now     228800      no         no         no     yes
14:52:01      1                                                Arma 3 Server     233780     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01      2                                                 Arma 3 Tools     233800     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01      4                                            Arma 3 Soundtrack     249860     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01      5                                                  Arma 3 Maps     249861     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01      6                                        Arma 3 Tactical Guide     249862     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01      7                                                  Arma 3 Zeus     275700     yes         no        yes     yes
14:52:01      8                                                 Arma 3 Karts     288520     yes         no        yes     yes
14:52:01      9                                           Arma 3 Helicopters     304380     yes         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     10                                          Arma 3 DLC Bundle 1     304400     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01     11                                              Arma 3 Marksmen     332350     yes         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     12                                               Arma 3 Samples     390500     yes         no         no     yes
14:52:01     13                                                  Arma 3 Apex     395180     yes         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     14                                           Arma 3 Laws of War     571710      no         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     15                                                  Arma 3 Jets     601670      no         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     16                                          Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2     612480      no         no         no     yes
14:52:01     17                                                Arma 3 Malden     639600     yes         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     18                                  Arma 3 Tac-Ops Mission Pack     744950      no         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     19                                                 Arma 3 Tanks     798390      no         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     20                                               Arma 3 Contact    1021790      no         no        yes     yes
14:52:01     21   Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany    1042220      no         no        yes     yes
14:52:01 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14:52:04 Initializing stats manager.
14:52:04 Stats config disabled.
14:52:04 sessionID: 2d4a32b9a10c31c4c7eec2d0d0c90c8e95a6ee5b