giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Hello,

I wish to all a Merry Christmas!

15 hours ago, TonyStarkBR said:

Image of the test: https://imgur.com/a/DxUyR5b I went to the city once, disassembled an IED, moved to another city, went back to the city and had another IED armed.

This is strange, I never saw this behavior during testing and playing. This can't happen because when an ied is disarmed it is an objNull so:

/core/fnc/ied/checkLoop.sqf#L50

set the current wreck as disable. Or this behavior has changed... I will check.

15 hours ago, TonyStarkBR said:

I'm using version 19.1.1

This version number doesn't exist (#versioning). Watch out, the release number is used by Hearts and Minds to load the correct version of the data base and ensure data base compatibility across released.

Also, prefer github issues

Have fun!

• Like 1

On 1/6/2015 at 9:58 AM, giallustio said:
On 1/6/2015 at 7:08 AM, Friedrich_Werner said:

2) How can I add more Civies to a town?

2) All the units are persistent and they are spawned at the beggining of the mission in every location. If a location is a big city probably it will have more civs, if it's a small village it will have very few. You should look into fnc\city\activate.sqf.

G'day, I'm also running a H&M Takistan server and would like to spawn more enemies/civs particularly in the northern side of the map "Rasman" etc . Also haven't been able to get AI to spawn in buildings. I have taken a look through the activate.sqf but I'm not exactly sure which line of code I need to change. I have also increased the spawn city radius in params to the recommended size for the map. Any help on this is appreciated.

Hello,

20 hours ago, Big Duke Six said:

spawn more enemies/civs particularly

You can tweak enemies spawn with mission parameters : /core/def/param.hpp#L68

20 hours ago, Big Duke Six said:

Also haven't been able to get AI to spawn in buildings.

Also in mission parameters: /core/def/param.hpp#L86

Cheers!

The issue appears to be resolved, possibly a bad piece of code on my end. I will let you know if the issue persists - through github next time.

On 02/01/2019 at 3:18 AM, aptncy said:

Hi! Recently I've been having an issue where, upon loading a persistent save, the same vehicles are spawned repeatedly on top of one another. Here is an example screenshot. I've made slight modifications to core/fnc/log/createVehicle.sqf and core/fnc/int/add_actions.sqf - but these changes shouldn't cause something like this. 

How did you see solver? It happened to me, it only solved when I just add 1 btc_veh and I removed all the others in the editor, I currently create a vehicle in the logistics box.

1 hour ago, TonyStarkBR said:

How did you see solver? It happened to me, it only solved when I just add 1 btc_veh and I removed all the others in the editor, I currently create a vehicle in the logistics box.

Mine was due to a bad piece of code when I modified one of the configs. I've encountered this issue before, and usually just re-loading the save fixes it.

On your end, it sounds like you need to add the vehicles that you're placing down to the mission.sqf. If you don't know how to do that, you can learn how to here.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2019 at 4:19 PM, TonyStarkBR said:

How to add vehicles in the garage? It only shows a limited amount of vehicles in the garage.

Without suggestion?

Hello,

On 05/01/2019 at 8:19 PM, TonyStarkBR said:

How to add vehicles in the garage?

The BIS Garage show all vehicle available .

What is missing? May be it is a mod issue?

Cheers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

The BIS Garage show all vehicle available .

What is missing? May be it is a mod issue?

Cheers.

RHS mod, exemple: M1025A2 (M2/Snorkel): rhsusf_m1025_w_s_m2.
I search again...

Hello,

18 hours ago, TonyStarkBR said:

RHS mod, exemple: M1025A2 (M2/Snorkel): rhsusf_m1025_w_s_m2.
I search again...

50785561-5d93f600-12b1-11e9-9ed0-60375a3

?

Cheers

• Like 1

On 07/01/2019 at 3:22 PM, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

50785561-5d93f600-12b1-11e9-9ed0-60375a3

?

Cheers

no no, "M2/Snorkel". 

I'll search again calmly.

22 minutes ago, TonyStarkBR said:

no no, "M2/Snorkel". 

Just use the right menu to unhide the Snorkel ...

• Haha 1

Sorry for English, it is not my official language, but I would like to know you guys:

The mission is saved information in a database, and I would like to access this information in this database to generate data on a web page, would you know how to access this data in this database file?

I used to edit this mission 3 years ago, now that it is updated I don't know how to change the enemy types. I am trying to convert the enemies into OPTRE_INS units, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I would like to manually type it in, but if I have to use a preset that is okay. I would like to know how to do both. Any suggestions?

Hello and wellcome back!

34 minutes ago, IAmABlueJay said:

I don't know how to change the enemy types.

Just the mission parameter under << Faction options >> the Enemy type: 162 -OPTRE Article 2 Studios: Insurrectionists (Side: EAST), I guess

34 minutes ago, IAmABlueJay said:

I would like to know how to do both.

Here is where you can tweak preset : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L499-L510

Bye bye

1 hour ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello and wellcome back!

Just the mission parameter under << Faction options >> the Enemy type: 162 -OPTRE Article 2 Studios: Insurrectionists (Side: EAST), I guess

Here is where you can tweak preset : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L499-L510

Bye bye

So is there anyway to do it without having to change the mission parameters? I want this to start with OPTRE with no configuration required, meaning no interaction with mission parameters.

1 hour ago, IAmABlueJay said:

So is there anyway to do it without having to change the mission parameters?

Just put 162 in this line https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/param.hpp#L42

This mean you want to load the faction 162, so OPTRE Article 2 Studios: Insurrectionists (Side: EAST), as default on mission start

Or you can do it by config.cfg but it is a little more complex from my point of view