giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Hello and welcome,

3 minutes ago, PierreO said:

- Impossible to defuse IED's (No ACE interaction on the IED with the defuse kit)

And you need to be an Advanced engineer to defuse an IED (you can change that in ACE Setting).

6 minutes ago, PierreO said:

- Incorrect message with the Database Save: We've got "Saving in progress..." as usual and just after instead of "Database Saved" we've got "Database Deleted!"

The mission delete before save so you get this message. It should be overwrite by the "Database saved" message. But, sometimes the message "database saved" appear before the "database deleted" ...

Does the database is actually saved ? If not, an .RPT should be provide server side (https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/issues/new).

Good luck!

2 hours ago, PierreO said:

- Incorrect message with the Database Save: We've got "Saving in progress..." as usual and just after instead of "Database Saved" we've got "Database Deleted!"

Yes, same behavior here. 

I'm sending the RPT through asap

8 hours ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello and welcome,

And you need to be an Advanced engineer to defuse an IED (you can change that in ACE Setting).

The mission delete before save so you get this message. It should be overwrite by the "Database saved" message. But, sometimes the message "database saved" appear before the "database deleted" ...

Does the database is actually saved ? If not, an .RPT should be provide server side (https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/issues/new).

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply,

Concerning the ied's, i'm loged in as an advanced engineer role, and it perfectly works in previous version...

The database message was only "database deleted!" and when restart the server we lost all our progress.

For the moment i'm thinking to roll back to the previous version.

Regards

PierreO

Are enemy bodies booby trapped now? We've seen a large number of mines appearing around dead enemy.
Just trying to work out if this is part of the mission, or a result of something else 

Hello,

7 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Are enemy bodies booby trapped now?

No, may be it is just a drone sending you bomb or somebody using the mines dispenser ?

Have fun!

Just FYI @Vdauphin I just logged in to our mission that's running and my guys tell me they keep seeing the "database deleted" message and nothing seems to be saving

I notice in line 43 of the save.sqf you have 

call btc_fnc_db_delete;

Whereas in previous versions that was right at the start of the save.sqf script, I'm a terrible coder though so this could have nothing to do with anything :rofl:

• Like 1

can i replace vehicle with same name to other rhs vehicle.it will work normaly?

or what posssible to change in mission without name change

when i use project opfor mod as anemy  and civilians somthing go wrong . towns all time empty or 2-3 enemy units only

USED mods on server:

@ace;@ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;@ACE Compat - RHS- GREF;@ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces;@CBA_A3;@Enhanced Movement;@Jbad;@LYTHIUM;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@task_force_radio;@WarFX only Blast;@Advanced Towing;@Vcom AI V3.1;@Enhanced Soundscape;@DynaSound 2;@Project OPFOR

Hello,

4 hours ago, otarius-big said:

can i replace vehicle with same name to other rhs vehicle.it will work normaly?

Sure but watch out about vehicle content.

4 hours ago, otarius-big said:

when i use project opfor mod as anemy  and civilians somthing go wrong . towns all time empty or 2-3 enemy units only

Enemies concentration increase when you are close to an hideout or cache. The enemy number depends on a lot of things, type of towns, size, number of buildings, random ....

Check you RPT to be sure you did nothing wrong.

Cheers

Hello,

11 hours ago, otarius-big said:

not so much friendly towns

You can change the probability of friendly towns here: /core/fnc/city/init.sqf#L65

by decreasing the last parameter from 0.45 (1 chance over two to have a town friendly) to 0 (no friendly town).

If you saved your game, make sure you deleted the database to initiate a new game.

See you!

thx for answer.what about IDES on roads how can i edit it outside  towns. i wants get a lot hardcor mission. 

its possible get that enemy shoot empty us armored or not armored vehicle

i mean when i go for patroling with armored (or not armored) vehicle and clean towns or hadeouts  when us side transport will empty enemy ai can be seek and destroy empty transport too

sorry my bad english

Hello,

On 03/12/2018 at 12:31 PM, otarius-big said:

thx for answer.what about IDES on roads how can i edit it outside  towns. i wants get a lot hardcor mission. 

No you can't with the actual framework and it could be performance cost.

its possible get that enemy shoot empty us armored or not armored vehicle

i mean when i go for patroling with armored (or not armored) vehicle and clean towns or hadeouts  when us side transport will empty enemy ai can be seek and destroy empty transport too

No with the actual framework. Also it is hard to balance this because AI should not be magically aware you are outside of your vehicle.

i wants get a lot hardcor mission. 

Did you activate "Add armed vehicles in Hideout:" and "Add armed vehicles in Side mission/Cache:" mission parameter?

You can also increase the number of hideouts.

Cheers.

Edited by Vdauphin
clarify which parameter

Any word on the saving issue?
We can't play Hearts and Minds at the moment because the autosave feature just doesn't seem to work, all we see is "database deleted". And everytime the server restarts we lose all progress.
Haven't had any issue until this latest release

how to change FOB to deployable Vehicle(i want add in mission deployable MHQ}.  i use project opfor as anemy and there  in towns is enemy artilery (ural) how to change it on other armored transport

Hello,

5 minutes ago, otarius-big said:

how to change FOB to deployable Vehicle(i want add in mission deployable MHQ}.

Just load the FOB inside a vehicle...

Or a dirty way would be to change the :

/core/def/mission.sqf#L252

by the class name of the vehicle you want.

8 minutes ago, otarius-big said:

i use project opfor as anemy and there  in towns is enemy artilery (ural) how to change it on other armored transport

Do you want to ban the use of enemy artilery by the mission ? Then just add class name as explained here :

/core/def/mission.sqf#L499-L510

Bye!

Hello!

The Hearts and Minds mission 1.19.1 hotfix is here!

Now H&M requires CBA and ACE3 only. But there is also a RHSUS version!

Changelog :

• Mission.sqm and param.hpp unchanged.
  • FIX: Syntax error due to ACE option "add wheel automatically to vehicles" causing database isn't saved (@Vdauphin).

Have fun!!!

• Thanks 3

in mission  headless client works only for civilians, vehicles, patrols or enemy faction or for all? 

i need any configuration for project opfor enmy  in headless client how can change it?

Hi is there any way to change what objects get spawned as IEDS? For example i'm running a mission on Anizay and its a bit jarring / kinda obvious when you see a big green wheelie bin in the road. Was wondering if there was a way I could change the objects to be more theatre specific such as lumps of dirt, wicker baskets , clay pots and so on ?

Hello,

2 hours ago, otarius-big said:

in mission  headless client works only for civilians, vehicles, patrols or enemy faction or for all? 

Works only for patrols because H&M spawn AI when player enter in city and remove them when player leave. So it is not necessary to add headless for them. This will also add desync to player if there are on headless client (https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/issues/117#issue-153840548).

2 hours ago, otarius-big said:

need any configuration for project opfor enmy  in headless client

No, everything is transparent.

Cheers

Hello,

1 hour ago, Bish91 said:

Was wondering if there was a way I could change the objects to be more theatre specific such as lumps of dirt, wicker baskets , clay pots and so on ?

Yes, just remove or add class name you want to have here : /core/def/mission.sqf#L258

Have fun!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

Works only for patrols because H&M spawn AI when player enter in city and remove them when player leave. So it is not necessary to add headless for them. This will also add desync to player if there are on headless client (https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/issues/117#issue-153840548).

No, everything is transparent.

Cheers

i think you find way for it after some time 

IED is being born every time we go through the same place.
Image of the test: https://imgur.com/a/DxUyR5b I went to the city once, disassembled an IED, moved to another city, went back to the city and had another IED armed.

I'm using version 19.1.1