giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Did you update the define.h too?

You can find all the information about the FOB in your diary.

That's it. define.h. thanks.

Probably! Or you were too close to the base. If you think it's better i could call the check only when you click the mount fob option and give a text response. For example: " you can't mount the fob here, it's not flat enough"

I think that is a great idea, that way we know "Why" and not wondering if its an AddOn we are running or other script.

Thanks,

Vengeance

Quick update, Sangin doesn't work in context with the files.

Not due to the mission fault.

But the map build in context of town locations and markers, even when tweaking configs, screws up when ran through, so 2 towns (atleast) are constantly active, and the overlap between some is huge. Its a strange format that smokedog did on that. Hoping he releases his 20x20 Sangin this won't be an issue.

Further development has ruled out CLAfghan due to issues on a3mp, and the size of the map doesnt really play out with the amount of towns, aka a lot of travel.

I will keep you posted on developments on the directions I choose to test this mission in.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Stable mode on FSF Dariyah a3 map.

Still currently running a3mp, as I am yet to remake my base from a3 objects because I am lazy.

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Gia possible new config parameter running from RHS dependency http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185489-Sub-Insurgents-Middle-east-irregulars

Basically instead of default guerilla or CAF add a new one for SubInsurgents - could be a new angle on extra hostile class types.

I think I will be switching to these for a chernarus mode due to the incompleteness of CAF european units (specifically civs)

the ammo cache seems to not spawn. We searched the ?100m marker and only found an empty ammo box. couldn't blow it up either.

Anyone else having issues with ammo cache?

The ammo cache is an empty ammo box :D You need a satchel, maybe two

thanks

another ??

in your define.sqf could you tell me what 10 stands for? is it units? And can the patrol area be reduced with patrol max increased to have more units?

//Patrol

btc_patrol_max = 10;

btc_patrol_active = 0;

btc_patrol_area = 2500;

Edited by JAndrews1

Anyone else having problems with wrecks not marked on the map sometimes?

I haven't spent any serious time in debugging this, it just occured to me last night that only one hunter-wreck-marker was visible although multiple vehicles had been destroyed in various places during our session.

Noticed that too. It's weird because in local all works fine. I'll check it again asap.

@JAndrews1

If you increase btc_patrol_max the groups that will be spawned will increase.

I'd like to change the patrol system, but I don't really know how to set it up. At the moment it's pretty random, I'd like to have a more "realistic" system, but I think that this one is probably better for gameplay purpose. What do you think? Do you have any suggestions?

hi every time i try to add more weapons the box is empty ? if i try to use define_mod there are only the arma weapons ?

what is the way to go ?

post your init and your define_mod. When you say "the box" do you mean the virtual one?

Has any one had success in making this mission work with AGM? I've been trying to figure it out with the scripts and disabling the params. I was hoping to be able to use zip ties on enemy ai and civilians and work with the interactions with them.

post your init and your define_mod. When you say "the box" do you mean the virtual one?

yes

i did not change any thing in the init and i was using the define_mod form the rhs ver. you made i just change the weapons out and all that but did not work

can you make a tem. plz what i have to do

lots of fun playing yuor mission and i got it to work just a little tipo thats all made a bw mod ver to play with some friends

lots of fun playing yuor mission and i got it to work just a little tipo thats all made a bw mod ver to play with some friends

Thank you ICE! ;)

Sorry if this has already been asked but if I move the base is there a way to "Blacklist" the city or area from spawning enemies in the base?

Interested in your mod...

I'm sorry if I missed the answers to these two questions, but I didn't see them reading front to back.

1) Is it TFAR compatible?

2) Could Masi's African Conflict Mod, Nato Weapons and Nato Vehicles be used?

Thanks for your time and hard work!

Sure! Just add the classlist in the define_mod.sqf copying form define.sqf. Or edit directly the define.sqf

where playing to day for about 6h this mission did not had any problems. is there a way that you could put your old rivie system in the mission for faster game play ?

I've others project going on atm and i'm about to release a new revive system. You could add it by your self, it won't be that hard

Ok we've had success with Massi's African Conflict, Nato Weapons and Vehicles.

Three questions at this time...

1) We are having difficulty loading wounded/unconscious Soldiers into vehicles. We've tried this with multiple types... Is there a reason why or something I can do to enable loading casualties onto trucks? We want a system which encourages medevac/casevac procedures back to our COP.

2) How can I add more Civies to a town?

3) A lot of enemy patrols stood at intersections and did not patrol. Was this a timeout function, or do some patrols just camp-out at key locations. We would like them to be patrolling more often then standing guard.

These won't be my only questions, but thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by Friedrich_Werner

It's a long time now, but i'll try to help you.

1) To load a wounded into a vehicle drag him close to a vehicle and while you're dragging him use your self interaction.

2) All the units are persistent and they are spawned at the beggining of the mission in every location. If a location is a big city probably it will have more civs, if it's a small village it will have very few. You should look into fnc\city\activate.sqf.

3) It could be a bug. When a patrol completes a waypoint it will rest some time and it will start to move again, ot at least it should.