Sign in to follow this  
dragon zen

[SP/MP] BlackHole (Highest Density Close Combat)

IMPORTANT:

BlackHole has been renamed as Advanced Fierce Combat System, please follow and discuss here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178869-SP-MP-Advanced-Fierce-Combat-System

No more discussion here, thanks

Edited by Dragon Zen
Renamed Mission and Create New Discussion

SP version now compatible with Zeus work, you can handle the battle better now!!

WOW, celebrate the 15 year birthday of BI. Get back here and up my mission, :D

Large Improvement, now you can create an air battle with this mission.

Hey DZ, I'll check it out some time with my friend, we need some easy setup LAN missions, your last version was good but had some spawn/crate issues for us, anyway good to see you still working on this, maybe you need some help with marketing, I still love the concept and believe it could do well with a bit more exposure :)

Ugh, at a first look there was too many options for me, maybe make a preset system?

^^ Just give it a try it's not rocket surgery :p

Thanks for update Dragon Zen!!

Really enjoing the air battles so far, keep up the good work :)

Hi Dragon, we had a chance to play it, the smoke on the crate is not working for us sorry :)

It would be nice to have a different option or maybe not have the smoke directly on the crate because we need to look directly into it when gearing up.

Hey DZ, I'll check it out some time with my friend, we need some easy setup LAN missions, your last version was good but had some spawn/crate issues for us, anyway good to see you still working on this, maybe you need some help with marketing, I still love the concept and believe it could do well with a bit more exposure :)

Thanks bro:

It is not the first time I heard the mission name is confusable or not attractive to players. And I agree that I should "marketing" it somehow.

Currently I'm thinking a new name, and also collecting ingame screenshot or so to photoshop a good overview picture. Thanks for your suggestion on Graphic Concept, I think it is unnecessary now but I will tell you if I intend to have one, :D, thanks.

My current idea on the name is like "CrazyCloseCombatSystem", straight forwards I think. How do you think about this or have some suggestions??

Again, I always appreciated your help and thanks for your support, :D. Will keep developing this mission.

Dragon

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Ugh, at a first look there was too many options for me, maybe make a preset system?

Haha, you can keep press OK or Accept if you don't want to adjust them.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Hi Dragon, we had a chance to play it, the smoke on the crate is not working for us sorry :)

It would be nice to have a different option or maybe not have the smoke directly on the crate because we need to look directly into it when gearing up.

WOW, it has spawn and smoke problems??? Well I will try to test it, recently I am busy so cannot fix both version in short time.

WOW, it has spawn and smoke problems??? Well I will try to test it, recently I am busy so cannot fix both version in short time.

No its not a problem and it works fine, just personal preference because i feel my system coughing when i look into crate :D

CrazyCloseCombatSystem actually i like it!, also maybe 'PushCombatSystem' or 'SectorCombatSystem' or 'AdvanceCombatSystem' lots of options

No its not a problem and it works fine, just personal preference because i feel my system coughing when i look into crate :D

CrazyCloseCombatSystem actually i like it!, also maybe 'PushCombatSystem' or 'SectorCombatSystem' or 'AdvanceCombatSystem' lots of options

Ha, I finally decided a AdvancedFierceCombatSystem, new topic has been open here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178869-SP-MP-Advanced-Fierce-Combat-System