Sign in to follow this  
WinteR5

WR5 M14 pack

Was the front sight removed as to not interfere with rail mounted optics? The SOCOM variants still have a front sight. Weapon is ineffective without an optic.

fQ18psX.jpg

3SiZRKf.jpg

Was the front sight removed as to not interfere with rail mounted optics?

Front sight post is part of the flash-hider (as it is in real life):

http://picturearchive.gunauction.com/9372073313/6233545/41b10d2c6bc08815bf9973a655f09e74.jpg

You need to fit the flash hider that comes with the rifle, in the weapon's suppressor slot.

The SOCOM differs in that the sight post is part of the gas block, so isn't removed when you fit a suppressor.

Edited by da12thMonkey

You need to fit the flash hider that comes with the rifle, in the weapon's suppressor slot.

Aha, it's in the database as a muzzle attachment. Excellent. M14 has to be my favorite weapon of all time.

TMR autorest works great - one question, how to fold the bipod? I ve seen that it s possible in armaholic youtube video.

BTW I can attach bipod only to rifles with top mount not the front rail I don t know if it s a bug or not.

Ah one more thing, UI pictur still disappears when bipod is attached to the rifle.

Anyway this is by far my favourite M14 pack compared to Trixie and Toadie2k s, I like attention to details so great work @WinteR5 - duże piwo dla Ciebie.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Bolo861