Sign in to follow this  
WinteR5

WR5 M14 pack

nice pack, but major issue on the socom. if u mount a optic with zoom on the front rail you will see sh*t trough that optic because your eye is to far away from the optic.

just use a low mount above the shell ejection like on the EBR´s and it will be okay.

I will add Socom version with top rail.

Nice to see this in ArmA3 mate, thanks.

Thanks mate. Thanks for des and wdl textures ;)

With these rifles Arma 3 has just got become twice better.

Don't you plan to add some kind of "check rest" to the rifles (while optics are mounted)? Something simmilar to this:

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/214/214487/pages/1087457/m1a-2.JPG

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2011/01/13/85548_01_springfield_m1a_640.jpg

In my opinion it will make them even better (not sure if it's physically possible though -- the HK livery is already there)

I even have started some time ago that "check rest" but unfortunately I didn't finish it yet. I also have M21 mag I will add M21 version as well.

Great Mod and I love your work.....The Desert and Woodland versions do not accept any scope attachments. It looks like the class CowSlot and class PointerSlot is blank in your file. The other versions..the fields are populated. Can you make them compatible with FHQ attachments if possible. Also the scopes sit towards the end of the gun instead of near the ironsight near the trigger. Thank you again for the mod

Awesome pack!! Will be using this for my squad marksmen, no doubt!

However I do agree on the request to change from mag-grip to regular stock grip :)

Great Mod and I love your work.....The Desert and Woodland versions do not accept any scope attachments. It looks like the class CowSlot and class PointerSlot is blank in your file. The other versions..the fields are populated. Can you make them compatible with FHQ attachments if possible. Also the scopes sit towards the end of the gun instead of near the ironsight near the trigger. Thank you again for the mod

I'm working on it.

Awesome pack!! Will be using this for my squad marksmen, no doubt!

However I do agree on the request to change from mag-grip to regular stock grip :)

Yeah, in next update hand will be in better place.

Great job as always Winters! Awesome M14's!:)

Thank you Algrab :D

any chance we can have them configed with out any attachments at all so we can add our own if needed with out the need to strip the weapon every time

Is that possible to configure model in a way that when the rifle doesn't have any scope attachments, the top rail (scope mount) doesn't show up?

Then it would be possible to use only "classic M14" model with and without scopes instead of using a separate model that has top rail.

hey there could u also add this version of the m14? that would be nice

http://abload.de/thumb/0000011104_normals6owl.jpg

I could.

Is that possible to configure model in a way that when the rifle doesn't have any scope attachments, the top rail (scope mount) doesn't show up?

Then it would be possible to use only "classic M14" model with and without scopes instead of using a separate model that has top rail.

Yes, this feature is done on all variants except the version with front RIS.

Update coming soon.

+1 to add compatibility with ASDG Joint Rails and TMR with the bipod system.

Hello, I love your mod! The M-14 is bar far my favorite system in use right now.

I was just wondering, have you thought about integrating it with TMR or ASDG Join Rails, so that we can get some good bipod action out of it?

Awesome quality but for some reason flash suppressors act as silencers now. :(

Is there any way to fix that? Thanks in advance! :)

Hello, I would like to apologize for your waiting. I've been quite busy (not that I'm not right now) but still finally managed to post in on forum.

Fixed version on a board, links, changelogs in a first post.

click me

Happy new year!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!