WinteR5

WR5 M14 pack

WR5 M14 pack current version: 1.3

PKc3b.png

FEATURES

- M14 (with TOP and FRONT rails)

- M14 Socom (with TOP and FRONT rails)

- M14 Desert (with TOP and FRONT rails)

- M14 Woodland (with TOP and FRONT rails)

- M14 with Hello Kitty painting (mandatory camo, with TOP and FRONT rails)

- Classlist in readme file.

PICS (old pics from v1.0)

click me big image

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

CHANGELOG

Initial release

[Added] Support for ASDG Joint Rails

[Added] Support for FQH Accesoriess

[Added] Support for latest Arma 3 Bootcamp patch

[Fixed] AO texture for Socom version

[Fixed] Detail texture map deleted from rvmats

[Fixed] Weapons pictures in equipment

DOWNLOAD

Current version!

@WR5_M14_v1.3

@WR5_M14_v1.3 mirror

previous unreleased 1.2 version

old version 1.0

REQUIREMENTS

- FHQ Accessories (if you want itemz)

- ASDG Joint Rails

CREDITS

- Help with config.cfg, model.cfg by zGuba

- Great Desert and Woodland textures made by Sabre

- Model, textures, hand anims made by WinteR5

Enjoy!

WR5 M14 pack by WinteR5 © 2014

Edited by WinteR5

It seems that Finnish ISP don't like your polish website, I guess I'll wait for an armaholic mirror.

Great M14's just the hand anim doesnt fit to m14 , yea i know you can grab the mag like that but it doesnt look "stable"

more fan of regular holding > http://www.rifleshootermag.com/files/2012/10/M14_002.jpg

just my thought heh

Mkay, thats true mate :) I did that because I like to hold M14 like that.

Same feeling as RH.

So, should I have make hand anim like on pic above?

Do as you wish. But as RH said, the actual hand grip doesn't feel really stable. Putting the hand further away wouldn't hurt.

Do these support ASDG Joint Rails? if not would it be possible in some later version?

Do these support ASDG Joint Rails? if not would it be possible in some later version?

WueR hasn't mentioned it so i would imagine they don't. Great release, nice to see a battle rifle. It goes well with my G3 Battle Rifle pack i have in the works.

No at this point but I will look at this.

WueR hasn't mentioned it so i would imagine they don't. Great release, nice to see a battle rifle. It goes well with my G3 Battle Rifle pack i have in the works.

Thanks mate! :)

Edited by WueR

Indeed, they doesn´t support ASDG Joint Rails... may I ask this for a future update, WueR? Those M14 are awesome, with FHQ and RH optics they would be SUPER awesome ;)

edit: Thanks for looking into that! (WueR replied in the meantime)

cheers!

Everything is better with Hello Kitty on it, the only way to improve M14. Smart move! :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@wr5_m14.png

@ WueR;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

No at this point but I will look at this.

Please add ASDG rail support. Unless BIS optimizes their rail system to be based on a "rail style" system, ASDG is the best we have for compatibility with other scope mods and what not.

Also, the bipods in ASDG are animated (foldable) AFAIK, and work well with TMR Modular Realism weapon resting :D (afaik)

nice pack, but major issue on the socom. if u mount a optic with zoom on the front rail you will see sh*t trough that optic because your eye is to far away from the optic.

just use a low mount above the shell ejection like on the EBR´s and it will be okay.

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

nice pack, but major issue on the socom. if u mount a optic with zoom on the front rail you will see sh*t trough that optic because your eye is to far away from the optic.

just use a low mount above the shell ejection like on the EBR´s and it will be okay.

Nice to see this in ArmA3 mate, thanks.

Nice to see this released mate!

It reminds me of that SRSS I was doing.

With these rifles Arma 3 has just got become twice better.

Don't you plan to add some kind of "check rest" to the rifles (while optics are mounted)? Something simmilar to this:

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/214/214487/pages/1087457/m1a-2.JPG

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2011/01/13/85548_01_springfield_m1a_640.jpg

In my opinion it will make them even better (not sure if it's physically possible though -- the HK livery is already there)