Sign in to follow this  
rwake345

Ideas need for new mission/mod!

Hello all,

My name is Ryan. I have been working with the ArmA editor and with scripting for ArmA for awhile now. I am very good at it, you'll have to trust me as I haven't made anything I have created public yet.

I plan on changing that. I want to make a custom mod or mission for ArmA 3, I just ideas of what I should make it in.

If you have any good suggestions please post them here and I will take all suggestions into consideration, I may do a combination of a lot of them/

If you think you would like to help me send me a PM on here.

I ask that you show some kind of work so I know you actually have knowledge of anything ArmA editing related.

Can't wait to see all of your ideas!

Do the presistent open-world co-op guerilla scenario.

Where you can assault enemy bases, attack convoys, hijack vehciles and weapons.

All bases and cities have to be populated with different factions. They should fight each other and guearilla units. But it's not that easy to identify who's guerilla and who's civilian. Therefore it should have some sort of "undercover" element.

I ask that you show some kind of work so I know you actually have knowledge of anything ArmA editing related.

Can't wait to see all of your ideas!

Ahhhh hahahahaha. Couldn't resist the laughter. You gotta be kidding. Perhaps YOU show what you have done.

Vapourware. Nothing to see here.

Ahhhh hahahahaha. Couldn't resist the laughter. You gotta be kidding. Perhaps YOU show what you have done.

Vapourware. Nothing to see here.

Well shit. Guess I better delete my post Mr. Kremator here with 6200 posts has insulted me.

Thanks for the input though!

I have basic knowledge of scripting and placing stuff within the editor, anyways I have managed to make a full working Stratis Airbase with fortifications and areas with patrol guards/officers interacting with each other. My mission consists of you being transported into the base in a vehicle so you can see all the cool stuff and hard work I put in and eventually arriving to your Jet, upon where you embark as a private contractor on an assassination mission.

Fairly simple, but need someone to help me finish it off. Looks better than most other missions ive played thus far.

For ideas on a custom mission, just go watch some movies, documentaries as well as books. Missions ideas are easy to create.

As far as mods, isnt this section of the forums for editing and scripting? Theres another section for Mods where you might want to ask for mod ideas.

If you are really good at scripting, please make us a Splinter Cell / MGS style script that makes enemy aware of bodies and gives player ability to hide bodies by dragging and carrying them. Thank you in advance.

Edited by RTEK