warlord554

NATO/Russian AK SOPMOD Pack WIP

I cannot wait until this pack is complete and released. Warlord has his hand is several incredible mods under development.....actually I'm excited for all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive gone through this entire mod with MAJOR improvements. But as poet stated ive been slammed with soar and socmod. But i will try to atleast get you guys some new pics of some of the goodies

• Like 4

He's on about how it's impossible to model the breach of the grenade launcher opening during a reload, not animating the unit's hands as though they are performing a reload. Toadie's AKs don't demonstrate the problem because GP-25/GP-30 grenade launchers are muzzle-loading, so have no need for the breach to open on the weapon model - animating the hands is sufficient.

It may be difficult but not impossible, I refer you to the M203's in the SMA weapon pack

BI has added underslung GL animations. So its going down brothers

• Like 3

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been looking forward to this Thanks

Im glad to see that this pack hasn't been forgotten brother, I know your plate has been full as hell.

Can't wait to see what you've cooking!

Have some progress teasers for the PMC 7.62x39 Platform

AK47 PMC SBR w/ Surefire Grip Light

Also showcasing the PMC Series Suppressor

buldozer%202014-05-09%2019-03-10-36_zps1

AK47 PMC SBR Heavy Version

Showcasing AFG Grip, Deployable Bipod, and Folding Stock

Although I don't have a gun fetish, I had to admit that looks quite sexy. :)

Have you considered to make camo versions of some of the guns? Like ie. this Russian FSB's AK-105:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8bd341f1a1508714c768599812f2d40a/tumblr_nsf7r3OweD1rd55rto1_1280.jpg

BI has added underslung GL animations. So its going down brothers

Seeing this thread light up has made my day !

That Zenit rail system is going to raise the polycount perhaps big time :o

we shall see how it goes poly wise. So far everything has tested awesome ingame. So far, so good. I overhauled alot, added new stuff. I'll post some pics soon. SOAR and SOCMOD keep me busy ATM

• Like 3

It may be difficult but not impossible, I refer you to the M203's in the SMA weapon pack

The post of mine that you're replying to is nearly a 2 years old (Apr. 2014)

SMA added it to their weapons following recent changes that BIS made to the engine to integrate GL reloads. A lot of shit has changed in 2 years.

• Like 5

dude i really love the way this looks, how far are you on the project? or did you abandon it. I have been looking for a modernised ak47u for a long time! please do finish this quickly if you can :)

Ive completely reworked this pack ground up. Just have had my hands full with blackhawks

• Like 3

11 hours ago, wappappoe said:

dude i really love the way this looks, how far are you on the project? or did you abandon it. I have been looking for a modernised ak47u for a long time! please do finish this quickly if you can :)

Even though the author responded you asking for any kind of updates is against the rules unfortunately. 

Welcome to the forums! :)

• Like 2

On 2017-5-23 at 10:57 AM, Alex150201 said:

Even though the author responded you asking for any kind of updates is against the rules unfortunately. 

Welcome to the forums! :)

Owh im sorry man, won't do it  again, it just looks so sick and if this is as good as it looks i cant wait to use it! 

Still Thanks for the reply :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, wappappoe said:

Owh im sorry man, won't do it  again, it just looks so sick and if this is as good as it looks i cant wait to use it! 

Still Thanks for the reply :)

I know how you feel man but it is still against the rules. We can excuse you since you are new though, it's all good.

Yeah anyone is more than welcome to PM me with questions. I will get these released after the blackhawks

• Like 5

This, the Blackhawks AND SOCMOD?  Jesus, where do you find the time for real life?  Super stoked for all 3 (didn't even know SOCMOD was still being worked on)

Sry man I've been through deployments, had more kids, gotten a civilian job back home, grown up boring stuff.

Recently I lost my entire harddrive in a bad storm (blackout)

But have no fear, most of my data was saved. These have been all redone and I will finish this and release first since they are the easiest. 

Stay tuned 

WL554

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 10/9/2018 at 9:19 PM, warlord554 said:

Sry man I've been through deployments, had more kids, gotten a civilian job back home, grown up boring stuff.

Recently I lost my entire harddrive in a bad storm (blackout)

But have no fear, most of my data was saved. These have been all redone and I will finish this and release first since they are the easiest. 

Stay tuned 

WL554

I’ve been following this thread for awhile now and Im sooo hyped to read that you havent given up on these!!

Off the top of your head, do you know if there will be any dependencies/required addons?

Thanks and have a good one!

No dependencies sir. Addon completely self contained

I will however make them compatible with other magazines, including cup, rhs, and toadie's ak pack

• Like 2

Please make it CBA_A3 compatible so other mods optics can be used, if you have the time and inclination warlord. 

• Like 1