warlord554

NATO/Russian AK SOPMOD Pack WIP

Good job on the kiddo, matey. Everything is looking good here, too. I know I've been looking forward to this release.

*sits in the back patiently and mouth breathing*

Seriously theough bro, can't wait for these aks to drop!

Its coming boss. Im hoping for a xmas release. Should have most of them polished up

That's good news brother. I know you got a lot your plate ATM, but can't lie to say I'm not on pins and needles for some AKs that aren't traditional!

Just found this thread and...God I can't believe the number of the weapons in this pack.

I think it's still WIP,so maybe we should be patient.

Mod is very much alive. I have made some killer changes. Just been busy with other things atm :(

These weapons looks very sexy, good job.

As a community tester for mods the primary issue with a lot of the excellent weapon packs out there at the moment is the lack of compatibility between magazines and optics, would you consider making optional configs for RHS, VTN, HLC etc to mae them usefull in the "bigger" context?

All my weapons i make with optional asdg configs, so they should be compatible with community optics and suppressors. If not (with those authors permission), ill certainly make more compatibility configs so everyone can enjoy their own weapon setups. :)

Ammo, again with everyones permission, i hard code every available magazine for each weapon. So all my weapons will be compatible with every available ingame mag made by all mod makers and vanilla a3.

If this doesnt get released soon i will EXPLODE.

If this doesnt get released soon i will EXPLODE.

Not only you waiting here,be water,my friend,lol.;)

Not only you waiting here,be water,my friend,lol.;)

I know this will be worth the wait. I just really needed a decent saiga 12 mod today and i know there is one in there so... Any updates on the WIP tho?

They are coming. Been behind socmod and soar birds. Everytime i get close to release BI updates break everything!

They are coming. Been behind socmod and soar birds. Everytime i get close to release BI updates break everything!

Seem you are having a race with BIS.;)

I cant wait:) Are there any modern Russian Grenade launchers?

The usual GLs, ive been experimenting with development on designs for modern or even futuristic russian style launchers. Im always open to suggestions ideas from you guys

HDD failure set me back big time. Luckily still have these. All my focus is on the soar blackhawks atm. Should have them finished this month (hopefully), then all my focus will be on this pack

• Like 1

Yeah I know that feeling about failed hard drives. Great to know you still developing. Thanks for the continued effort etc.

Gonna be a busy time period for ya brother! Keep up the great work!

Sir if you don't mind, may I ask if you're making an AK 105 with full Zenit Rails?

Like this: But I prefer the M4 Buttstock is way more badass.

tumblr_nnzytxbiNM1qcqs80o1_1280.jpg

• Like 3