warlord554

NATO/Russian AK SOPMOD Pack WIP

Bro you already got me checkin in on the thread waitin on WIP screens like I'm waiting on an STD test result.

Can't wait!

Now all we need are static weapons.

Two AKs duct-taped together with hundred round mags (not drums, mind you: the banana clips that literally go all the way in a semicircle because sometimes real life is a cartoon) mounted on a stick tied together with rope.

Alternatively, you could jungle-clip two of those babies together.

Alright here is the final version of the AK74 SOPMOD SPEAR UBS(Under Barrel Shotgun)

buldozer%202014-05-01%2018-42-15-99_zpsjcj7dpka.jpg

Due to current A3 game limitations I haven't been able to get the bolt to cycle, or the mag to play the change animation.I am contacting BI and opening tickets for these, so hopefully we will get these options at a later time. But I went ahead and included shell ejection, and hopefully its own muzzleflash. It also uses the standard sights so optics won't affect targeting.

I am currently working on the full AK12 series, which will have different variations, and may include different calibers. Still WIP

buldozer%202014-05-02%2019-24-11-66_zpst4h78qtj.jpg

Also working on the short barreled PMC series platforms, they may get the upgraded RIS systems, we will see

arma3%202014-04-27%2017-34-34-07_zpstwsiosic.jpg

Making excellent progress on these weapons, and they are turning out great ingame

Hey so I was wondering if you could make a .50 cal beowulf conversion for an AK, it doesn't exist currently but it would be awesome to have the .50 cal stopping power for taking out car engines and stuff in Arma 3

img_8321_wm.jpg

Beo_abuts_soviet.jpg

@Volganator

I will consider it. Wouldn't be hard. I am working on a SPEAR 762x54R Heavy carbine, should prove useful against cars, undergrowth, etc.

*UPDATE*

Ok guys I have made great progress. BIS DEVs have also assigned my feedback ticket about animating the UBS, so hopefully it will get full functions soon(bolt, mag change, etc).

- MagPul AFG Variants added

- All weapons and Suppressors have fully functional thermal textures

- Custom hand animations for UBS complete

- Started updating textures (adding wear, camos, etc)

Still working hard...... Stay tuned :)

buldozer%202014-05-06%2002-19-52-04_zpsxrnpganp.jpg

Small ingame testing shots.....

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/arma3%202014-05-04%2019-52-54-94_zpsjdj47xo9.jpg

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/arma3%202014-05-03%2003-50-21-41_zpsphmxwmwz.jpg

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/arma3%202014-05-04%2000-50-42-48_zps5aavv6m1.jpg

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/arma3%202014-05-03%2003-42-18-08_zpsmz7esejn.jpg

:eek: Looking pretty smooth, WarLord.

This pack is shaping up well! Any plans on adding AN-94s or some Vz.58s? The A2 tacticool versions could fit in pretty well with a good buff up, but then again I know nothing about modelling. I know neither are AKs too but screw it. :)

Will your pack be JSRS compatible, also?

@Riggs

I do have a AN94 high quality model, which will have to be textured from scratch. When I find time I plan on adding it(eventually). I hadn't planned to add 58's to this pack, however I will include them in a future ACR weapons pack :)

I haven't talked to Jarhead as of yet, but I will

Have some progress teasers for the PMC 7.62x39 Platform

AK47 PMC SBR w/ Surefire Grip Light

Also showcasing the PMC Series Suppressor

buldozer%202014-05-09%2019-03-10-36_zps1uqg2vl5.jpg

AK47 PMC SBR Heavy Version

Showcasing AFG Grip, Deployable Bipod, and Folding Stock

buldozer%202014-05-09%2019-32-15-45_zpsstbpvbgp.jpg

Bro, those couldn't have come out any better than I imagined!

I knew you would like those. They are turning out very good. :)

maybe this sounds stupid but can you add a saigia 12 with an undermounted shotgun just for fun? btw those wip screen look awesome nice textures and models

Oh my... These are some sick AKs, nice work WarLord :)

@jelskipro

Flip back through the pages in the thread ;)

Saiga will be included in my upcoming A3 shotgun pack. Which I will unveil soon....

I have a redesigned AK130C S.P.E.A.R. III Platform *WIP* (custom 6.5mm)

buldozer%202014-05-11%2017-21-40-10_zpsbajxw9et.jpg

buldozer%202014-05-11%2017-12-18-20_zpsfognww8c.jpg

buldozer%202014-05-11%2005-50-35-86_zpsrm2scyfb.jpg

buldozer%202014-05-11%2005-07-32-77_zpsepa6yu3g.jpg

Edited by WarLord554

Hotdamn these AKs are lookin great. :D

Dont even recognise some of them as AKs with the mods and tweaks to it!

Some of them are prototypes I just came up with in my head. I felt the community needed solid "modernized" AKs. My S.P.E.A.R. (Special Engagement Advanced Rifle) series is just a vision of a future AK replacement

Some of them are prototypes I just came up with in my head. I felt the community needed solid "modernized" AKs. My S.P.E.A.R. (Special Engagement Advanced Rifle) series is just a vision of a future AK replacement

and ones I am looking forward to using too! Love future modernised AKs with all the guchi stuff attached.

Hope this pack will be ASDG rails compatible so we can attach whatever scope and side attachments we like.

ok thanks

those ak130c's look freaking amazing i really love them especially the one with the drum mag.

Hey so I was wondering if you could make a .50 cal beowulf conversion for an AK, it doesn't exist currently but it would be awesome to have the .50 cal stopping power for taking out car engines and stuff in Arma 3

http://shop.tacticalrealm.com/assets/images/img_8321_wm.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/MMcfpd/Beo_abuts_soviet.jpg

I own a Beowulf and can provide pictures if you need them for modeling purposes.

hey in reagards to the spear version: maybe the ACR/Masada foding stock will look better as that SCAR one :-)

hey in reagards to the spear version: maybe the ACR/Masada foding stock will look better as that SCAR one :-)

I have several different stock options I'm debating, one of which is an ACR sliding type(functional) but I will have to texture from scratch which will take time. We will see, I may include upgraded stock in next version. Thx for the feedback :)

*Update*

PEQ16A IR/LAMP added

buldozer%202014-05-15%2020-55-14-50_zpsovtpnxyt.jpg

S.P.E.A.R. CHS(Combat Holo Sight) added

buldozer%202014-05-11%2003-29-52-67_zpspcbremrd.jpg

Surefire M900 Variants added(working light)

Much more.......

Edited by WarLord554