warlord554

NATO/Russian AK SOPMOD Pack WIP

A shortened SOPMOD AK47. I saw a couple guys runnin around Afghanistan with em and when I asked they said it was perfect for PSD work with SHTF. Something about 75x 7.62 rounds flying out of a small package changing attackers mind.

But maybe this for abit of inspiration? http://mrcolionnoir.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/DSC_0021.jpg (107 kB)

At any rate, this weapon pack will definitely be on my mod list till Arma 4!

Yessir I can give you that same exact weapon, even with a side folding stock. I already have an RIS system like that on some personal AK's. I'll get that in this pack asap. I know what you mean, I always pack a belt fed in my vehicle, "just in case" ;)

Yessir I can give you that same exact weapon, even with a side folding stock. I already have an RIS system like that on some personal AK's. I'll get that in this pack asap. I know what you mean, I always pack a belt fed in my vehicle, "just in case" ;)

That's awesome man! I can't wait!!

My dream Russian Weps pack would include AKs', SVDs, RPKs, RPGs and KSVKs, all modernized. Ones that are not an import. That would be amazing!

I'd like to see more fictional future variants. Have some stuff that isn't in real life - what can imagination develop?

Will you make use of Toadie2Ks brilliant open source reloads for the kalashnikovs?

@SHARPxSHOOTER

You will be happy to know that these are not ports, the only ported item right now is the wood furniture for the SVD. They are all high quality models :)

@Su27

I will gladly look into it

@TheEvanCat

The AK130C is a creation from imagination, along with the SPEAR rifle series. I will continue to push the bar in this department ;) I have a underbarrel saiga12 setup much like the masterkey for m4's in the works, as well as many other cool concepts

@InstaGoat

I am currently looking into this, possibly making my own. But we'll see

*UPDATE*

Ok guys I've been working hard trying to get this pack finished. Have been reworking models, tweaking config values, adding new weapons, etc. All SOPMODs are getting new RIS systems. Going to add a few more calibers also. Stay tuned :)

All new SOPMOD RIS System

buldozer%202014-04-22%2020-30-59-25_zpsb7qrupdl.jpg

New SK120 Combat SPEAR Shotgun Series

buldozer%202014-04-22%2020-47-22-67_zpsc7hp2u17.jpg

I will try to entertain any requests for anything regarding this pack, different variants, camos, features, etc so feel free to ask :)

Seeing such a high quality and all emcompassing AK pack has me in many different forms of excitement :D

One question I would like to ask though, do you have intentions of following up your inital release with an Underwater Varient similar to the APS or the ASM-DT?

It would be nice to have something else other than the SDAR to use during amphibious operations. ^_^

Otherwise. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE EXCITE THAT I CONTAIN!

Seeing such a high quality and all emcompassing AK pack has me in many different forms of excitement :D

One question I would like to ask though, do you have intentions of following up your inital release with an Underwater Varient similar to the APS or the ASM-DT?

It would be nice to have something else other than the SDAR to use during amphibious operations. ^_^

Otherwise. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE EXCITE THAT I CONTAIN!

Let me start off by saying that these weapons exciting my brother's in arms is what drives me to bring us a kick a$$ weapons pack :)

And yes I actually do have a short barreled underwater weapon based on my SPEAR platform!! It's a "modern" weapon and I think you will like. It was planned from the very start as I felt the same way!! I will update you with pics of it soon, along with a SOPMOD with underbarrel semi auto shotgun, a higher caliber LR weapon, and several others. I appreciate the positive feedback and patience, as I'm tweaking every possible aspect of the pack, from AI engagement values, custom ammo, features(animated bipods and stocks, buis, optic mounts when attached, etc), to maintaining optimum FPS performance, and much more.

Btw, any plans to include a PKM or PKP in here or any sort of GPMG that'll fire 7.62×54mmR?

Btw, any plans to include a PKM or PKP in here or any sort of GPMG that'll fire 7.62×54mmR?

Absolutely, I have a standard One, and an upgraded "modern" one that features RIS systems and optics placements. It is much like the MK48. Full belt and bipod animations, also going to include IR tracers for all weapons from my M4's pack I'm working on, as well as explosive rounds for the shotguns. Also begun work on some animations for these weapons :)

Damn, man, you must be modernizing their whole arsenal! Everything and anything, huh?

Will we be seeing anything in 9x39mm such as the AS Val or VSS Vintorez by any chance?

Will we be seeing anything in 9x39mm such as the AS Val or VSS Vintorez by any chance?

Yes however I have to texture them from scratch, it will take some time.

Meanwhile here's a little teaser of my SPEAR Combat Shotgun Attachment WIP

buldozer%202014-04-24%2016-52-34-20_zpswf9yty8w.jpg

Add me to your beta testers list (if there is one :3). These are amazing man, you make my Russian armory dreams for A3 come true *_*!

Say, how does one operate the shotty? I know the M203/M26 uses the mag as a grip and the M320 uses a pistol grip. I don't see anything on your SPEAR underbarrel, even if it is a badass monster.

Say, how does one operate the shotty? I know the M203/M26 uses the mag as a grip and the M320 uses a pistol grip. I don't see anything on your SPEAR underbarrel, even if it is a badass monster.

It is still very much WIP, it will have a stubby grip though for realism, haven't decided on the hand anim, will most likely be gripping the magwell, we will see. I'm also in the process of adding a 12.7 LR anti material rifle, a full AK12 series, etc.

SPEAR III Platform .338 LR Sniper Rifle WIP

buldozer%202014-04-24%2022-36-16-79_zpszgv88fbk.jpg

I have also finished the standard variants optic mount:

Without optics attached

buldozer%202014-04-26%2002-50-04-01_zpsbrose2xe.jpg

With optics attached

buldozer%202014-04-26%2002-50-08-08_zpskmz4kgao.jpg

Edited by WarLord554

Man, this is going to be THE AK weapon pack for A3. Lovin the work you're puttin out bro

Thanks guys this pack currently has my full attention. I've finished model animation features for the standard variants, such as the optic mount, muzzlebreak now hides when suppressor attached, and now they have a barrel mounted accessory rail that shows up when lights/lasers are attached. currently working on the AK12 series, PMC series(@3POX1;)), MGs, and several others. Stay tuned