Sign in to follow this  
Raid

M1A1 Coming to A3 [WIP/Suggestion]

Im going to assume that the reticule appears whenever there is an active gunner in the vehicle, and follows were ever that gunner aims? If so, that happens on almost every vehicle afaik.

Edit - Here, as you can see I am the driver in both vehicles.

http://i.imgur.com/DljUTyx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0RnoEjv.jpg

As for the vehicles... durability, just please don't use the Kuma's stats, that thing is like a wet paper bag lol.

if anything go for the slammer UP stats

Just copypasting armor values doesn't work, you also need to set up the armor in the vehicle itself to work. The Slammer is more heavily armored than the M1, especially from the rear.

Thanks for clearing that Issue Unit. Seems I won't be getting rid of it.

I'm using the A2 FireGeometry atm. After some testing I will either update it in the future or leave as is.

if anything go for the slammer UP stats

Yeah, the UP slammer is ridiculous. A single shot from a T-72 or T-100 is usually enough to wreck a Kuma from the front, were as I've dumped the entire APFSDS carousel for the T-72 into the front of the UP slammer, and it didn't do a bloody thing to it.

This mod is postponed until further notice. I'm really busy at the moment but rest assured I will release this mod. Just give me some time.

As for the M1A2 if someone that is good with animations contacts me I don't believe I will be able to present a working M1A2.

-Raid

This mod is postponed until further notice. I'm really busy at the moment but rest assured I will release this mod. Just give me some time.

As for the M1A2 if someone that is good with animations contacts me I don't believe I will be able to present a working M1A2.

-Raid

Atin i believe knows how to do that PM him, he has a thing against physX though -_-

Is there any possibility you might release what you have as-is as an early WIP alpha, to get people trying it and testing? If not, I'm sure we all understand and look forward to the eventual release date. :)

So I managed to do some work on it today and was almost about to release it. I have completely re-path everything so now it should be compatible with all mods. I go to binarize it and somewhere between something has gone wrong with the .p3d's and they won't binarize anymore. YAY!!!