Sign in to follow this  
nullrick

No-Limit Zeus Loadouts

I think we all like that the loadout module is a great tool for trying to be more exact on how much leash you want the players to have. But I think it's a bit limiting.

Example: There are a few uniforms from either he civilian or FIA attires that make for good PMC clothes. But as it is, only either civilians or the FIA can wear them. And aside from manually placing down select weapons and items for each of the players as well, you can't give them exactly the loadouts you want them to have. And even though you can place down clothes too, you still can't give FIA clothes to a NATO player.

Wouldn't it be nice to have no limits for customizing the loadouts of the players? Choosing what clothes/vest/pack/head gear they start out with? The what and how many throwable items they have. Exactly what kind of weapon and attachments they have? And for what class as well so they still have different loadouts to choose from for the same faction? Basically having full range over precisely what gear they have, down to the last blue or red chemlight or maybe what colour NVG's or how many magazines they have.

An editor for Zeus that acts like a pregame VAS as to know for certain that the players have exactly what you want them to have whenever they spawn.

I can't say I've seen another idea like this. Maybe I'm just being blind. But if so, I can't believe this hasn't been thought of yet.

Edited by Nullrick

I think we all like that the loadout module is a great tool for trying to be more exact on how much leash you want the players to have. But I think it's a bit limiting.

There are a few uniforms from either he civilian or FIA attires that make for good PMC clothes. But as it is, only either civilians or the FIA can wear them. And aside from manually placing down select weapons and items for each of the players as well, you can't give them exactly the loadouts you want them to have. And even though you can place down clothes too, you still can't give FIA clothes to a NATO player.

Wouldn't it be nice to have no limits for customizing the loadouts of the players? Choosing what clothes/vest/pack/head gear they start out with? The what and how many throwable items they have. Exactly what kind of weapon and attachments they have? And for what class as well so they still have different loadouts to choose from for the same faction? Basically having full range over precisely what gear they have, down to the last blue or red chemlight or maybe what colour NVG's or how many magazines they have.

An editor for Zeus that acts like a pregame VAS as to know for certain that the players have exactly what you want them to have whenever they spawn.

I can't say I've seen another idea like this. Maybe I'm just being blind. But if so, I can't believe this hasn't been thought of yet.

I suppose adding some editable and blank loadouts (or adding the option to add custom loadouts on the fly) would be enough to have a proper solution for this.

Maybe even create your custom AI Soldier as an enemy or friendly would be nice! :D Choose his clothes and weapons and the side he is fighting for. Would be cool imo.