Sign in to follow this  
SilentTrigger

Any more vehicles coming to ARMA 3?

Hey guys,

I was wondering, will there still be any official vehicle/unit releases by BI since the SP campaign has been fully released now? I'm glad we have CAS now, but the air seems kind of barren.

Hey guys,

I was wondering, will there still be any official vehicle/unit releases by BI since the SP campaign has been fully released now? I'm glad we have CAS now, but the air seems kind of barren.

The civilian class has a pilot idk if it was only there for the campaign. I would love to see a small single prop civilian/FIA recon plane.

I hope we get some kind of medium sized fixed wing air transports for each faction. I'd like to see a modern set of warfare buildings as well. Either that or a custom content import option that automatically downloads the right content for you.

Edited by Onno

Still crossing my fingers that maybe we'll get some heavy lift helos for the main factions. Seems kinda off that the only large capacity helo belongs to the AAF.

I was really happy that the CAS jets were introduced but there is still a lot to do. In my opinion, we should get cargo planes like a C130 as well as carpet bombers. Maybe we could introduce amphibious assault craft that can carry a tank or a APC, or just a bunch of people, from a water to shore trajectory. Like this one http://osd.dtic.mil/news/Nov2000/200010131a_hr.jpg but very modern looking, of course. Maybe we can get more naval assets, such as big subs and boats. A motorcycle like the one we had in Arma 1 would be great too.