RushHour

Arma 3 Kart DLC

I kind of enjoy the new physics in Karts. Now you actually need to brake/slow down to approach a corner. However, drifting is exaggerated and loosing control is way too easy. After the kart starts to drift there is next to nothing you can do to save it.

Oh, and there is also the regular arma physics with collisions. Just leaving this here for example..

12 hours ago, Tzandels said:

I kind of enjoy the new physics in Karts. Now you actually need to brake/slow down to approach a corner. However, drifting is exaggerated and loosing control is way too easy. After the kart starts to drift there is next to nothing you can do to save it.

Oh, and there is also the regular arma physics with collisions. Just leaving this here for example..

Kart PhysX was updated on devbranch & it supposed to address that particularly issue with drifting. If you have some spare time (and space on drive) you can give it a try ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, reyhard said:

Kart PhysX was updated on devbranch & it supposed to address that particularly issue with drifting. If you have some spare time (and space on drive) you can give it a try ;)

Well, it's better now. Perhaps even too steady. Roads feel very bumby, as if the kart is now superglued on the ground.. :hyper:

When I was doing SCCA racing IRL, one guy would bring out a kart and it did look like he was superglued to the ground. He had one of the fastest times despite the slowest vehicle.