RushHour

Arma 3 Kart DLC

Now I wouldn't mind if they actually considered a Take on Karts or something.

First I was in disbelief when I saw the trailer....then I looked at the date...then I was saddened.

It's good humor and I think Arma could use a bit of "just for fun" stuff, it has grown exponentially less since OFP, back when we had pink ponies, mobilized grocery carts, exploding fruit, dance clubs, and a bunch of other silly things.

I see no reason why the devs shouldn't be allowed to introduce a bit silly into the game, lord knows we could use a less tense atmosphere.

Edited by NodUnit

Haha, it actually took me a while before I realized its the 1st of April, thought Bohemia totally lost it... :)

My only reaction to the trailer is this: where is my Farma 2?! It's been what, six years already?

German :

Ich habe eine Petition gestartet in der ich Bohemia Interactive auffordere das DLC zu veröffentlichen :)

English :

I have a petition started in which I exhort Bohemia Interactive to publish the DLC :)

https://www.change.org/petitions/bohemia-interactive-a-s-give-us-the-arma-3-dlc-karts#share

You didn't need to make two posts about the same thing.

I have not managed to tuen two links in one post?!?

You can't. Only moderators can merge posts :)

I've deleted your post written in German , please stick to English ;)

Not trusting these clowns :party:anymore!!! I got fooled by fArma five years ago but you ain't got me no more. I still want fArma and not this racing non-sense. Plus they really should get over fighting with Codies over nothing all the time for years: they get OPF brand so what? Get over it, babiez. Are you trying to beat them up in the racing games genre? Neve gonna happen. But this is too much for me to handle and I do not think I am gonna play Arma 3 anymore. :moto::moto::681:Let me know when you finally get your act together and fix all the bugs and add all the missing features we all have been requesting for bloody 15 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now you want me to pay you for this kids kartz DLC? So you know what??? I even do not care if I am banned from these forums 'cause I can only show you this.... :wave-finger:

I still want fArma and not this racing non-sense

Maybe it's gonna be next premium DLC! How much would I enjoy with a tractor in Altis ^^

Not trusting these clowns :party:anymore!!! I got fooled by fArma five years ago but you ain't got me no more. I still want fArma and not this racing non-sense. Plus they really should get over fighting with Codies over nothing all the time for years: they get OPF brand so what? Get over it, babiez. Are you trying to beat them up in the racing games genre? Neve gonna happen. But this is too much for me to handle and I do not think I am gonna play Arma 3 anymore. :moto::moto::681:Let me know when you finally get your act together and fix all the bugs and add all the missing features we all have been requesting for bloody 15 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now you want me to pay you for this kids kartz DLC? So you know what??? I even do not care if I am banned from these forums 'cause I can only show you this.... :wave-finger:

Wow!! Maruk you must have faith in BIS, they will do all that you mentioned and fix the game. Don't give up hope and personally I don't think you get banned from the forums. At least I hope not ;)

So was that voice over supposed to be Miller talking?

Oh, and I want the aliens Reticulans back. That was a good April Fools.

Edited by antoineflemming

When my dad was in Bahrain with the 5th Fleet, he raced a lot of go karts with the guys there. This isn't far from the truth.

what just happened???

My bets on it's real. The tell was the word "splendid" if anyone remembers last April 1st..