Sign in to follow this  
exevankeko

Where I can find this kind of bunker in the editor?

To spawn this in the editor, place a invisible helipad and put the following in the init.

tower = "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V1_F" createVehicle (position this); tower setDir 0; deleteVehicle this;

To spawn this in the editor, place a invisible helipad and put the following in the init.

tower = "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V1_F" createVehicle (position this); tower setDir 0; deleteVehicle this;

Thank you so much guys!

for your help =)

Thank you from me as well, this is exactly what I was looking for!

I wouldn't use a helipad since helicopters prefer landing on them. Instead use an object/mine/chemlight and name it dude. Save the mission. Go under your mission.sqm file and find dude. Delete out the chemlight class name and replace it with the tower class name. Save the file. Go back to your mission and hit load, do not hit save. You will now have a square with a question mark inside of it. You can copy/ paste as many towers as you want to.

Edited by cobra4v320

I wouldn't use a helipad since helicopters prefer landing on them. Instead use an object/mine/chemlight and name it dude. Save the mission. Go under your mission.sqm folder and find dude. Delete out the chemlight class name and replace it with the tower class name. Save the file. Go back to your mission and hit load, do not hit save. You will now have a square with a question mark inside of it. You can copy/ paste as many towers as you want to.

Is there a way to 'add' elemtents to the editor? Your way is probably the best, but shouldn't it be possible to create an entry under the 'empty' category?

I wouldn't use a helipad since helicopters prefer landing on them. Instead use an object/mine/chemlight and name it dude. Save the mission. Go under your mission.sqm file and find dude. Delete out the chemlight class name and replace it with the tower class name. Save the file. Go back to your mission and hit load, do not hit save. You will now have a square with a question mark inside of it. You can copy/ paste as many towers as you want to.

I never knew this trick. That's cool.

Once you have the objects you want its easy to copy/paste them around the map. Makes it really easy to setup a FOB or camp just about anywhere. Keep in mind that you cannot change the name or the init line in the editor. If you double click on the object then hit okay it will sometime default back to a helicopter or a bunker. You would have to edit the name and init line from the mission.sqm file. Thats been my experience with it anyways.