zorrobyte

Group Link 5 Core (AI Enhancement)

Thanks. :icon5: Glad to hear some ppl are still interested in A.I. enhancement!

@SavageCDN

I read every post from where i stopped modding till now.

I don't really know what you are trying to tell me with this post?

You mean why Group Link 4 - SFX has been ported?

I don't have and never really had a problem with this.

It's just that i was kind of sad when i first read about all the negative stuff.

Anyway... :icon6:

14 hours ago, snkman said:

Thanks. :icon5: Glad to hear some ppl are still interested in A.I. enhancement!

@SavageCDN

I read every post from where i stopped modding till now.

I don't really know what you are trying to tell me with this post?

You mean why Group Link 4 - SFX has been ported?

I don't have and never really had a problem with this.

It's just that i was kind of sad when i first read about all the negative stuff.

Anyway... :icon6:

Sorry not trying to tell you anything - you already know what has happened... I was trying to demonstrate that the porting from previous versions was done in good faith.  I think I mis-read your original post 😢

Please let me know if you need some assistance in testing I would be happy to help.

-Sav

• Like 1

No need to say sorry. :icon5:

I belive it was done in good faith when it all begun.

But if you choose to use someones work not willed to spend your own time write your own code at least you should keep some respect for the person who created it.

What i mean with this is that in many of the scripts written by my own my name has been removed and other names have been added for what ever reason.

I don't think that's the correct way of porting something.

• Like 1

Could this somehow be made to make  helicopters do a more convincing flight?  If you use the Convoy set-up with helicopters and if you made a module that makes setting of speed and altitude for WP could this be made for making helicopters use a more advanced flight-Formations and aircover behavior?

Maybe,even make helicopters do Dust Off air rescue by landing in a combat zone during a fight and evacuate wounded? Create a 360* protection zone or make them fly extremely low and fast . 

Indirect fire for AT-helicopters?

Nope - just paraphrasing what Rydigier has said ... and it will prolly be the same as snkman.  AFAIK noone has made a mod like that.  Take it to the mod requests thread... perhaps someone will bite.

• Like 1

I'll never forget that time that one dude from MSO/ALiVE death threated me for forking their clearly Apache licensed code repo into War Sandbox and I took it somewhat seriously. Some German kid, don't even remember his name.

People wigging out and having an aneurysm over some scripting language in a game engine, of all things, is why I left. I get people blatantly ripping stuff off, but I don't believe I've ever done this in the Arma community.

":jump_clap: wow! first DAC and now this. finally someone slaps the AI again to make them aware there are enterable houses.

any chance this will work well alongside DAC again?:pray:"

"This is still one of the coolest addons despite its troubled existence."

@snkman You seem like a cool dude, thanks for the good faith. I thought GL was awesome in A2 and wanted to share it with this newer generation of players in A3. You have the torch now.

greets to @Dwarden 👋 Nice work on the "ZBE_Cache" implementation 😉