Sign in to follow this  
Mr_FairyCake

My loadout keeps adding kit and items go missing

Hi guy’s first time using the forum, thought this would be the best place for some help with a little problem am having lately.

While playing in multiplayer games i.e. insurgency etc my loading is doing weird things for example:

I go the virtual ammo box load up my kit as I always do. Then I go off on the mission as you do, but while out my loadout keep’s changing. Kit doubles up and other bits go missing i.e.

I will look in my inventory and see that while playing I will get 2 extra rucksacks (the same type am using) in my rucksack same with vest and uniform, 3 GPS's, 4 radios, 4 compasses etc you get the idea it just keeps doubling up. Plus stuff disappears like all the first aid kits I have are just gone?

Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas how to fix this problem?

P.s its only been happening over the last few days and it seem to happen no matter what server I go in.

Cheers

Edited by Mr_FairyCake

sounds like an issue with mission scripting. Find the thread to do with that mission in the "User Missions" forum and report the bug there, with any supporting evidence, eg with links to .rpt files copied to pastebin

may a VAS error? i used to have that problem when i had 2 guns one on my person and one in my backpack maybe that could be your problem?