Sign in to follow this  
JRobin

[WIP] AAF Redux Project

Quick Update - 4/27/14

Holy moly, it's been a bit since I've updated this. Ran into some IRL problems, but they're sorted now, yay!

Anywho, I'm working on the two weapons being used by the Reservist riflemen, and the Reservist Marksman.

For the rifleman, I'm mostly finished.

rsIuTm1l.jpg

As for the marksman, it looks good in first person-

R0RcZwkl.jpg

But in third...not so much.

QhqxKkKl.jpg

If anyone could help me with the third person issue, I'd be extremely appreciative!

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates! I plan on resuming semi-regular updates once more.

Quick Update 5-8-14

Alright, it's been a while.

I'm still working on configs. Reason it's taking so long is simple, I'm bad at them. So this might take a while.

Another problem I'm having is a massive storm rolled through a week and a half ago, frying my router. I can coax it into working, but it takes an hour or so for it to work properly. Working on getting that sorted so that when the time comes, I can upload it.

Anyway, any questions, feel free to ask. I'm able to check PM's via mobile now, so even with the router down I can still reply to any inquiries.

You didn't think I'd leave you guys this long without images, did you...? :P

The regular Army's Hellcat is now finished camouflage wise! (Album of pictures! Yay!)

http://imgur.com/a/XueB1

Also some quick screenies of shorter range optics on the M14.

2rplCOul.jpg

Just in my uneducated opinion, I like the holosight on it. Works better than the red dot.

JRQEL80l.jpg

One reason is because the red dot is long, taking up the whole rail and then some.

And this brings me to the final question. The M14, it's one thing holding back release. Until I figure out the problems I'm having with it, then I can't release it (with the M14 included). But if I push the M14 back a little ways, I might be able to release it a little earlier. I'll let you guys decide.

That about wraps it up. I'll try to make these updates more frequent, and probably will be able to soon, due to some unforeseen circumstances. Anywho, thanks for stopping by!

CURRENT STATUS OF MOD - 8/16/2014

Well, due to life kicking me in the crotch, I had to put the mod on hiatus until I had that sorted out.

With everything sorted, I was preparing to dust off the mod and get back to working on it. I started a few days back, trying to get re-done texture on for the AAF Infantry. I noticed that my computer was running a little slower for some reason. I turned it on today, and windows crashed. I've done everything I could to try and get any data off it, the AAF mod being most important after a few personal things.

Unfortunately, I could not.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM STOPPING.

On the contrary. I intend to turn this setback into an opportunity, using this new start to try and improve the textures with knowledge I've gained over the past few months, to try and make this mod the best it could possibly be.

In closing, I apologize for the severe delays. I intend to pace myself, and release semi-regular updates.

I will respond to any inquiries about the mod as best I can.

CURRENT STATUS OF MOD - 8/16/2014

Well, due to life kicking me in the crotch, I had to put the mod on hiatus until I had that sorted out.

With everything sorted, I was preparing to dust off the mod and get back to working on it. I started a few days back, trying to get re-done texture on for the AAF Infantry. I noticed that my computer was running a little slower for some reason. I turned it on today, and windows crashed. I've done everything I could to try and get any data off it, the AAF mod being most important after a few personal things.

Unfortunately, I could not.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM STOPPING.

On the contrary. I intend to turn this setback into an opportunity, using this new start to try and improve the textures with knowledge I've gained over the past few months, to try and make this mod the best it could possibly be.

In closing, I apologize for the severe delays. I intend to pace myself, and release semi-regular updates.

I will respond to any inquiries about the mod as best I can.

Sorry to hear about your computer issues, i hope you manage to retrieve the work. For the future i would invest in external media so that you can backup your work. Or as i do upload my work to my website so it stored externally.