Sign in to follow this  
SparkZ

Night crashes

I've already had a post up but no one is responding...so i'm here again.

I got crashes in the Adapt campaign only at night. Most say my pc isn't good enough, but i've played the Survive campaign without any trouble. I get over 40 fps either. I don't get it...there HAS to be a solution for that....pfff. And yes i'm pissed, though i posted this already. Someone responded to delete my mods, i don't have mods installed so. Graphics are already on lowest. Everything's off and very low and still it crashes. I don't got FPS lag or something, 40 fps is good enough for me. Anyone? Please? :/

I have the same problem. It started sometime around Adapt update. When I play daytime mission, everything works fine and I have some 30 FPS. But when I start a night mission, it crashes in 5 seconds. I tried lot's of different graphics settings, different drivers and other stuff, but nothing helps.

KidB watch my other post "Display adapter not working" it's the same thing and solutions have been posted, but didn't worked out for me yet, maybe you can can some of the things. But this post can be deleted