Sign in to follow this  
TAW_Yonose

Switch between Altis and Stratis

I dont think this is possible but im asking. Is it possible to start your mission at Altis and continue the mission in Altis, without changing mission file?

Switching between islands within one mission? Not possible as to my knowledge. You could create a small campaign however and split your idea into several consecutive missions.

Well, obviously you could also import Stratis into the alits map.... and have both in one map :P That would somewhat go beyond making a mission... would be cool as an addon though :)

Well, obviously you could also import Stratis into the alits map.... and have both in one map :P That would somewhat go beyond making a mission... would be cool as an addon though :)

Someone should sooooooo do that

I doubt it's possible : Altis & Stratis have different resolution & grids (Stratis has a higher resolution).

I'm not familiar with map-making, but I understand there is a limit to the size of a terrain.