Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - v2.1

Hello guys i am new here and i need some help. I have installed the Bundeswehr mod and the Hellenic Armed Forces mod. At the game i can use both nations. But: The Al rarely shoots. When i put enemies near by my character they fire normaly. This also works at both Nations. But when i have to travel to meet them they dont shoot. Why? Al battles also rarely happen. And when i installed the Bundeswehr mod the game said that i need an other addon the extended Event handlers. I installed it correct and then it says that i need another addon(CAcharacters). I installed this too but then i needed CAweapons addon. This addon was also installed. I needed another addon (CAanims_Char)I dont know if i wrote it right. I gave up beacause i thought that this story will go on for a long time. One last question. The Hellenic and the german army were both ready to use without using all tihs addons. And then the first problem happened. With the Hellenic army only everything was running correct. What do i need to make the Al shoot when using both mods? The CPU is the problem?(Because i have put a lot of soldiers and vehicles in my mission) (I dont think so because i have the graphics on Low and my computer isnt lagging at all) or i have to install all the required addons to make the game just like i want. Sorry about the size of my text i wanted to explain the Problem as good as i can.

Hello guys i am new here and i need some help. I have installed the Bundeswehr mod and the Hellenic Armed Forces mod. At the game i can use both nations. But: The Al rarely shoots. When i put enemies near by my character they fire normaly. This also works at both Nations. But when i have to travel to meet them they dont shoot. Why? Al battles also rarely happen. And when i installed the Bundeswehr mod the game said that i need an other addon the extended Event handlers. I installed it correct and then it says that i need another addon(CAcharacters). I installed this too but then i needed CAweapons addon. This addon was also installed. I needed another addon (CAanims_Char)I dont know if i wrote it right. I gave up beacause i thought that this story will go on for a long time. One last question. The Hellenic and the german army were both ready to use without using all tihs addons. And then the first problem happened. With the Hellenic army only everything was running correct. What do i need to make the Al shoot when using both mods? The CPU is the problem?(Because i have put a lot of soldiers and vehicles in my mission) (I dont think so because i have the graphics on Low and my computer isnt lagging at all) or i have to install all the required addons to make the game just like i want. Sorry about the size of my text i wanted to explain the Problem as good as i can.

Whatever addon needs something which begins with CA ... is usually an ArmA 2 addon ... not Arma 3 ... are you sure you have downloaded the right version ?

Whatever addon needs something which begins with CA ... is usually an ArmA 2 addon ... not Arma 3 ... are you sure you have downloaded the right version ?

I am almost sure about it. The game message was saying CAweapons for example. I downloaded the .pbo file without the CA on it and then i got another message about this addon which said i needed another addon

I am almost sure about it. The game message was saying CAweapons for example. I downloaded the .pbo file without the CA on it and then i got another message about this addon which said i needed another addon

Trully I don't understand what you mean here ... CAWeapons are the ArmA 2 default for the weapons ...

You also said that you are using the Bundeswehr mod along with mine ... try to remove it and see if there is some conflict between them. Also make sure that Bundeswehr mod version you have is not for ArmA 2.

My mod have the options to be played either as Blufor or Independant sides ... Bundeswehr mod is probably at Blufor side ... as you can see both mods you are using are in the same side (Blufor) so AI will not shoot between them. But because my units, as I said, can also be found as Independant (side) you can use this faction and set to be hostile for Blufor (through mission editor I mean).

Trully I don't understand what you mean here ... CAWeapons are the ArmA 2 default for the weapons ...

You also said that you are using the Bundeswehr mod along with mine ... try to remove it and see if there is some conflict between them. Also make sure that Bundeswehr mod version you have is not for ArmA 2.

My mod have the options to be played either as Blufor or Independant sides ... Bundeswehr mod is probably at Blufor side ... as you can see both mods you are using are in the same side (Blufor) so AI will not shoot between them. But because my units, as I said, can also be found as Independant (side) you can use this faction and set to be hostile for Blufor (through mission editor I mean).

I tried only with greek army and the game was running normally. I used some german troops at the same mission and the game was running normally. The problem should be the CPU because there i used only a few soldiers. I am experimenting at this to see if the CPU is really the problem. The adonns i use dont have the CA in front. The game message was saying it so.

Yes the Bundeswehr mod is at the Blufor side and i dont use the greeks as Independant so there is no conflict between the two sides which means that the mods are correct installed

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

and by the way this is the website where i downloaded the German army http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24147 you can see that i have the Arma 3 version

I tried only with greek army and the game was running normally. I used some german troops at the same mission and the game was running normally. The problem should be the CPU because there i used only a few soldiers. I am experimenting at this to see if the CPU is really the problem. The adonns i use dont have the CA in front. The game message was saying it so.

Yes the Bundeswehr mod is at the Blufor side and i dont use the greeks as Independant so there is no conflict between the two sides which means that the mods are correct installed

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

and by the way this is the website where i downloaded the German army http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24147 you can see that i have the Arma 3 version

CPU stands for "Central processing unit" ... I still can't understand what is your problem and what you mean in general ... sorry mate ... in my mod there is nothing about CA (as I told you whatever addon begins with "CA" is for ArmA 2 or inherits from it).

So far no one has reported anything similar so it must be some kind of your configuration error ... by this mean I can't help as my mod it is not responsible for the situation you are facing..

CPU stands for "Central processing unit" ... I still can't understand what is your problem and what you mean in general ... sorry mate ... in my mod there is nothing about CA (as I told you whatever addon begins with "CA" is for ArmA 2 or inherits from it).

So far no one has reported anything similar so it must be some kind of your configuration error ... by this mean I can't help as my mod it is not responsible for the situation you are facing..

Ok i know what CPU means. My problem is that i get i a lot of messages that say that i need a lot of new addons. And for some reason the Al doesnt fire at me. I cant explain the problem better i am trying myself to solve it . Thanks for the support anyway

Ok i know what CPU means. My problem is that i get i a lot of messages that say that i need a lot of new addons. And for some reason the Al doesnt fire at me. I cant explain the problem better i am trying myself to solve it . Thanks for the support anyway

Here is my mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20288 and you have also to add the ASDG Rails http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242 plus this update for the weapons part here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20508

The units of my mod can be found under both Blufor and Independant sides.

In order for AI to be hostile, your unit must be at OPFOR side.

My mod doesn't need any other addons and have no depentancy from any older ArmA version ... so the "CA" issue you are facing is not a matter of this mod.

I really want to help you mate but I can't figure out what else might cause the mentioned issue. Can you check if there is any other mods/addons you are running along with mine and Bundeswehr ?

Here is my mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20288 and you have also to add the ASDG Rails http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242 plus this update for the weapons part here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20508

The units of my mod can be found under both Blufor and Independant sides.

In order for AI to be hostile, your unit must be at OPFOR side.

My mod doesn't need any other addons and have no depentancy from any older ArmA version ... so the "CA" issue you are facing is not a matter of this mod.

I really want to help you mate but I can't figure out what else might cause the mentioned issue. Can you check if there is any other mods/addons you are running along with mine and Bundeswehr ?

I am using only this 2 mods/addons there is nothing else expect the game files. I am going to update the weapons to see if its working now

---------- Post added at 16:21 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

I am using only this 2 mods/addons there is nothing else expect the game files. I am going to update the weapons to see if its working now

And i dont want to be attacked by greeks but by the OPFOR. Sometimes they attack me sometimes they dont thats the problem

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

And i dont want to be attacked by greeks but by the OPFOR. Sometimes they attack me sometimes they dont thats the problem

And to install the addon should i delete the old files??

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

Yes for every update you have to relpace the older files by the new ones ...

Now about the attacking by OPFOR issue ... I don't believe that this is an issue of my mod really as no one else so far has been reported something relative ... I'll check by my side and I'll come back to this.

Yes for every update you have to relpace the older files by the new ones ...

Now about the attacking by OPFOR issue ... I don't believe that this is an issue of my mod really as no one else so far has been reported something relative ... I'll check by my side and I'll come back to this.

I installed the updated weapons addon and the game is running correctly.

I installed the updated weapons addon and the game is running correctly.

I'm glad you solved your issues mate ...

I have a problem with the sound of the guns. I have installed the newest gun update i think but i still get no sound. Why is that so?

I have a problem with the sound of the guns. I have installed the newest gun update i think but i still get no sound. Why is that so?

There was another BIS update that overhauled the sounds, thus old mods/weapons like those got muted... again! You should PM aplion to convince him to do a quick hotfix, or use VAS/Virtual Arsenal (or init settings) and equip your units with RH´s M4 and Toadies HKs+M60s

cheers!

No need for PM ... here is the last version of the weapons http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20509&highlight=HAFM in this version (have a look on changelog at the end of the page) I've fixed the sounds issue and since then the weapons are working fine (I've test them myself just few seconds before, plus my gamming team is playing using them every night).

So ... can you please be more specific of what is the issue and let me know if all the weapons are muted for you or just some of them ? also before that please ensure that you have installed the latest version of my MOD.

Please correct Mirage 2000 flight model and add hiddenselection.

Please correct Mirage 2000 flight model and add hiddenselection.

HAFM Air pack need to be reworked ... I'll start work on this asap ... but don't forget that I'm working this MOD alone and I can't do everything at once. Thanks for headsup and understanding.

No need for PM ... here is the last version of the weapons http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20509&highlight=HAFM in this version (have a look on changelog at the end of the page) I've fixed the sounds issue and since then the weapons are working fine (I've test them myself just few seconds before, plus my gamming team is playing using them every night).

So ... can you please be more specific of what is the issue and let me know if all the weapons are muted for you or just some of them ? also before that please ensure that you have installed the latest version of my MOD.

This is the version i applied a few days ago. But still the weapons from your overall decent mod have no sound. I have tested most of the weapons and i get no sound at all. And can you please send me a link of the newest version of your mod to ensure that both newest versions are installed?

Edited by Macedoniaisgreek

This is the version i applied a few days ago. But still the weapons from your overall decent mod have no sound. I have tested most of the weapons and i get no sound at all. And can you please send me a link of the newest version of your mod to ensure that both newest versions are installed?

The version is this one I've send above on Armaholic link ...

Also it would worth to know are you running the mod with any other mods?

If you are in need of help I would be interested in helping.

I'm working on an update trying to fix all issues as also add some more things ... Greek Army basic weapon is G3A3 (and G3A4 ofcourse) so ... WIP ...

http://prntscr.com/7lz6ep

... and a semi-fictional tactical version (not owned by any army ofcourse) ...

http://prntscr.com/7lz84y (maybe the plastic parts will be in black color on that).

I'll keep you informed anyway.

I'm working on an update trying to fix all issues as also add some more things ... Greek Army basic weapon is G3A3 (and G3A4 ofcourse) so ... WIP ...

http://prntscr.com/7lz6ep

... and a semi-fictional tactical version (not owned by any army ofcourse) ...

http://prntscr.com/7lz84y (maybe the plastic parts will be in black color on that).

I'll keep you informed anyway.

Yay! Great to see the helenic forces up again! Are you fixing or adding something to your airforce mod? Love your Mirages!!!!