Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - v2.1

All mod folders on server.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122180426@N06/13591043855/

Batch file script used to launch server with selected mods:

start "" "C:\Games\ArmA3\A3_COOPNo1\arma3server.exe" "-profiles=c:\Games\Arma3\A3_COOPNo1" -port=2352 -nologs -config=Coop.cfg -cfg=C:\Games\ArmA3\A3_COOPNo1 -world=empty -netlog -mod=@CBA_A3;@inidb;@asr_ai3;@A3MP;@a3mp_ap;@torabora;@nziwasogo;@ibr_plants;@ibr_dtowns;@brg_africa;@HAFM_A3;@asdg_jr;@hafm_helis;@fa18_a3;@rh_pistol_a3;@usweapons;@mas_usa_devg;@nato_russian_sf_weapons;@caf_ag;@sud_russians;@usmc_a3;@african_conflict;@hiddenidentitypack;@kio_balaclava
exit

//

Mod @HAFM detected by PWS client for OG server

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122180426@N06/13590996445/

@HAFM_A3 was not detected automatically. It was added to my collection by manually searching for mod, installing, then dragging it to OG Coop collection.

Me trying to remove @HAFM from collection, but unsuccessful.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122180426@N06/13591371674/

Show info on @HAFM reveals this.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122180426@N06/13591371334/

After searching on google for key words in that picture I found this.

http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/hafm

Does this help?

Exceptionaly great mod, thank you!

I have couple of requests and bug reports as well:

Can you add G36 with underslug grenade launcher?

M107 rifle (and other stuff with bipods) do not actually have bipods in terms of Arma - with mods like AGM and TMR i can't deploy them. I'm not sure how authors of BWMOD done that, but probably you can take a look... Their weapons with bipods can actually have them deployed. Maybe you can fix this in HAFM?

Edited by rlex

Rlex , the creator of this mod Aplion has left the Arma scene and isn't modding any more so do not expect any updates .

Very sad. Maybe i should patch it myself then, if mod license permits it.

Hi,

First of all - really great mod!

I am experiencing some problems with the mod though. -When I load up the M107, I recieve an error message saying "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/HAFM_M107_base/Single.StandardSound'" -this results in the weapon having no sound when firing.

Any ideas how to fix this?

First of all - really great mod!

Any ideas how to fix this?

Read two posts before:

The creator of this mod Aplion has left the Arma scene and isn't modding any more so do not expect any updates .

When I shoot any weapon no sounds are made

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/HAFM_M4A1_base/Single.StandardSound'"

I also get this error like the guy on page 3. The M4A1 part may not be exact but I get this error when placing down the weapons crate.

Edited by kbeibs123

Maybe a possible fix... I will try asap

Downgrade the JSRS mod from 2.2 to 2.1

Notice that in Armaholic download link page for HAFM, Aplion in the changelog v2.1 thanks LordJarhead for all weapons sounds.

i hope that aplion will give the source files to someone that wants mantain this mod the units are very well made,

i have fallen in love for the green berets

As I've never said that I'll stop supporting my mod (I just took some time off) ... here is an update for the weapons part of it.

In this update I've the "no sounds" issue (since last BIS patch) fixed, plus I've been separate the configs to another pbo just to make more easy any future updates.

Note that this "configs splitting" will not have any affect to so far missions have been made using the previous version, so don't be afraid to download and replace any previous files into your mod-folder.

Download link : https://www.mediafire.com/?07bh9ihuq1blh3i

Other MOD/Addon Required : ASDG Joint Rails .... http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

Edited by Aplion

there is a chance to make the uniforms, custom insignias compatible? ;)

2014-09-18_00001.jpg

As I've never said that I'll stop supporting my mod (I just took some time off) ... here is an update for the weapons part of it.

I'm really happy to hear ( read ) from you again :)

BTW thank you for the patch!

Thank you very much for the headsup about this updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you very much for the headsup about this updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks a lot mate, appreciate your support.

Actually, the sound still doesn't work... Also, is there a way you could HAFM_Weapons addon not require HAFM? This way splitting the units and weapons doesn't make much sense since you still need to download both in PWS

Actually, the sound still doesn't work... Also, is there a way you could HAFM_Weapons addon not require HAFM? This way splitting the units and weapons doesn't make much sense since you still need to download both in PWS

They work for most of us... maybe you´ve done something wrong =)

I installed HAFM_A3 through PWS and the sounds do not work (trying the weapons in virtual environment/arsenal)

Oh I fixed it, apparently the weapons that come with HAFM_A3 don't work properly, but the HAFM_A3_weapons DO... weird

Oh I fixed it, apparently the weapons that come with HAFM_A3 don't work properly, but the HAFM_A3_weapons DO... weird

The weapons update above ment to replace any previous weapons part of my mod ... that means that you have to replace HAFM_Weapons.pbo of any previous version you had installed with that newer I've posted above ... then the weapons will be working fine except if you are using some other addon which causes any conflict with HAFM.

Is is clear ?

I wasn't aware of that ^^ thanks for clarifying!

I think that any mod/addon update is working this way mate ... anyway I'm glad you have it settled.