Sign in to follow this  
General Kong

Could use some help with creating squads for ZEUS using content from addons

I dont really know if this is in the right section, but anyway on to my question

I plan to try and add new group presets, or edit current ones found in other mods, to be used by Zeus, but I dont know how to edit it or what tools to use, I tried looking throught the tutorials, but they are very complicated and/or confusing

Before you mess with peoples mods, you must. And I repeat MUST ok it with the original authors of the mods, if not you can't change or edit them in any way.

well of course, that is if I was going to release them, but I am only modifying them for private use

Welcome to the forums Kong. Aye it is in the wrong place - best to put it in the Development forum, as Zeus has not been released on stable.

As for advice, do what I do, run Zeus, VTS and MCC all at the same time ... best of every world !

I have MCC, but I do not want to create squads that I cannot control with the zeus UI, it is also confusing and frustrating having to go back and forth, so I just thought that maybe it would be just simple if I just create some preset usable squads, or just edit current ones (official or mod)

and thanks for the welcome Kremator

I get what your saying it is difficult, but wouldn't you rather release it as a mod, if you accomplish what you want with this idea, it would only increase friendly usability and thats something we like to see :) and yes Welcome!

Well I might release it (with the contents from other mods of course), if it was released it would be my first ever publicly released mod, it does sound tempting.....

and thanks for the Welcome Yoshi :)

Edited by GeneralKong