Sign in to follow this  
stonie01333

Vehicle Respawn with inits

Im looking for some tips on how to make vehicles respawn with the inits for scripts im using..mostly Vas and simple ammo drop..Cant seem to find answers trolling the net..any help would be much appreciated

Thanks for the info..Im new to this and not quite understanding what im looking at yet..Can you give me more info so i can take this forward

have you tried the module multiplayer/vehicle respawn?

if you use that, look at the expression field in the module. where you would have put this put (_this select 0)

look at the other setting in the module to fit your need

otherwise if you want to keep using a script, there is a vehicle.sqf originally made by Tophe

look here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147890-Simple-Vehicle-Respawn-Script-Arma3&p=2631350&viewfull=1#post2631350

make sure there is no setVehicleInit in the script you download/copy, and as Jamac said it should use BIS_fnc_MP

regards,

Holo

thanks, i use the module and the expression that you gave but they still respawn with the inits missing

can you paste here your expression?

cause I use it for Vas and stuff and it does work.

ive tried(_this select 0) and _this select 0 but still no joy..can you have a look at the pbo and maybe see where its going wrong..it would be of great help as im sort of stuck now..Feel free to PM me and i will set up dropbox to access pbo