Is it realistically loud? I mean, when they were taking off from Northolt during the 2012 Olympics, they woke my baby son in Buckinghamshire!

Its amusing that you ask this since it was you that was bleeting about it being too loud in A2!!  :P

Its quieter than it was in A2 but its still believable.

• Like 1

Was I drunk?

Nope.  You were indulging in a cream egg though.  You were complaining that no one could hear when the Typhoon's were overhead.... ironic given your statement above :P

• Like 2

Looks damn good, any possibility of cockpit screenshots ? 

Probably at the weekend.  

I'm a bit snowed with work atm.

• Like 2

Is it realistically loud? I mean, when they were taking off from Northolt during the 2012 Olympics, they woke my baby son in Buckinghamshire!

Northolt is actually my 'neck of the woods' and I seem to remember them putting up signs around the airfield, something to the effect of: 

Don't worry if you hear a really loud noise - it's just some fighters taking off to shoot down an airliner with 200 people on board.

You'll be alright tho' the stricken Boeing will probably crash somewhere in Hounslow, so no harm done.

Keep calm and carry on.

Nice to hear from you Rock, it's been very quite.
I was beginning to fear you'd got tired of the whole shebang
and gone off to farm salmon or something.

is this going to have a selectable loadout system or fixed loadouts on different models?  :ph34r:

s this going to have a selectable loadout system or fixed loadouts on different models?

From What I remember Rock said it will come with loudout menu. 

I am farming Idiots.  They breed really fast its amazing.  I am having a problem culling them though. :P

Work is keeping me busy and I'm watching the recent community "events" with great interest.

is this going to have a selectable loadout system or fixed loadouts on different models?  :ph34r:

From What I remember Rock said it will come with loudout menu. 

Sadly Wordy has got it wrong, for this version at least.

This version: v3.001 is a modified port of the ArmA2 model and setup.  It includes:

• A reworked flight model
  • incorporates a lot of the ArmA3 features and functionality
  • Revised scripts - mostly fixes for issues found in the ArmA2 c2.6xx versions
  • Improved Config incorporating ArmA3 capabilities
  • New anims
  • Completely new high res UV mapping.
  • And a lot more...

The later v3.100 release is a 100% new model.  It takes absolutely nothing from the older one.  it will feature a new loadout system and many more bells and whistles but it is sometime off.

• Like 1

The Typhoon's coming along beautifully, but I can't deny it... I'm really here for the Puma :D

Northolt is actually my 'neck of the woods' and I seem to remember them putting up signs around the airfield, something to the effect of: 

Don't worry if you hear a really loud noise - it's just some fighters taking off to shoot down an airliner with 200 people on board.

You'll be alright tho' the stricken Boeing will probably crash somewhere in Hounslow, so no harm done.

Keep calm and carry on.

It's not my NotW any more, but I do drive that A40 stretch at least twice a day.

2968663_9c6da6a4.jpg

Your proposed  crash site... would that include much of Feltham?

• Like 1

The Typhoon's coming along beautifully, but I can't deny it... I'm really here for the Puma :D

I'm here for the cookies... i'm disappointed daily :(

You should be happier than me shortly. :)

• Like 6

Anyone in Yorkshire? Heard the sonic boom of typhoon this week :S

• Like 2

Anyone in Yorkshire? Heard the sonic boom of typhoon this week :S

RAF says its the QRA force an air france jet wasnt responding

Rock. One question. Did you finish the JHSV model that you posted a couple of years ago??

Rock. One question. Did you finish the JHSV model that you posted a couple of years ago??

Yes and No.

Yes I finished the hi-poly.  I sold it to a TV Company.  Not sure if it was ever used.

No - I dint finish the low poly but it is something i want to finish/use in IAP.  So you should see it at some point.

Just to respond to some PM's and other forms of "whats happening and where is the Typhoon".

I've just bought a house... im decorating... packing and am otherwise engaged in draining my back account.

A proper service will resume once I've moved in properly (and have an internet connection).

• Like 4

Hi Rock :)

a few questions. are the Typhoon going to be interactive cockpit? and what is the textures you are planning to add? and how much you finished the aircraft? (I hope you add the middle eastern textures. just saying)

you don't need to answer all of the question. And take your time for making this mod more beautiful :)

• Like 1

ok cool, have you considered getting in contact with Pinaz93, and seeing if you could work together to make one awesome eurofighter mod. because his one is out and then you could look at what he is doing and then hopefully release yours that will be very good