The plan was to release the v3.001 Typhoon on Christmas day but work got int he way and then the latest patch broke everything.  I just didnt want to rush to release something that didnt work properly.

Stick with me it will be worth it :P

Looking forward to it. Don't rush it.It's better to wait then having a not working thing. 

• Like 2

The plan was to release the v3.001 Typhoon on Christmas day but work got int he way and then the latest patch broke everything.  I just didnt want to rush to release something that didnt work properly.

Stick with me it will be worth it  

Can't wait for it, the skies shall be ruled by this beauty once again. 

ohh btw rock you must not forget the mighty AS90 Self Propelled Howitzer

• Like 1

ohh btw rock you must not forget the mighty AS90 Self Propelled Howitzer

I cry your pardon.

And the AS90:

as9-1_th.JPG

• Like 6

maybe i should go back and give that some love ? hmmmm

No! Finish the bloody Chally. I'll finish the Typhoon.
  • Like 4

Will the fuel consumption be something to think about while flying with Typhoon ? For example Neptune's Apache has a very realistic fuel consumption which is around 1H until you need to rtb. I know Typhoon is different when it comes to that but maybe it could be scaled down for Arma purposes. For example 1.5H without additional fuel tanks. It would definitely add something to think about while flying. 

Will the fuel consumption be something to think about while flying with Typhoon ? For example Neptune's Apache has a very realistic fuel consumption which is around 1H until you need to rtb. I know Typhoon is different when it comes to that but maybe it could be scaled down for Arma purposes. For example 1.5H without additional fuel tanks. It would definitely add something to think about while flying.

It was already calculated to be 'fairly' realistic balance between gameplay and realisim.  If you do not use afterburner and are gentle with the throttle you can get 2 hours out of a full tank.  If you go silly you can get 20mins.

With refueling the (alpha system we were playing with) i once managed nearly 4 hours before i got bored and landed.  I have some ideas about fuel management and given some new engine features (still need testing) i am hopeful we can make something relevant.

• Like 3

glad to here that the work on that Typhoon is continuing and i want to say: "damn you Bohemia for ruining our Christmas present" ;)

glad to here that the work on that Typhoon is continuing and i want to say: "damn you Bohemia for ruining our Christmas present" ;)

:ph34r:   :P

it the HC 4, HAS 6CR, HAIR 3 Westland Sea King will be a mod? :)

[ Seaking Pic was here. ]

- The Seakings are dead. They wont see a public release for reasons i seem to restate many times a month.   :rolleyes: 

Will it just be RAF skins for the EF? 

Will it just be RAF skins for the EF? 

No...

Saudi10.png

and more (the number decal set I showed before was for Italian Typhoons for a start)

• Like 3

No...

and more (the number decal set I showed before was for Italian Typhoons for a start)

Awesome, that decal is for Oman right?

Awesome, that decal is for Oman right?

Saudi Arabia - 10th Squadron RSAF. Also done one for 3rd Squadron.

80th Squadron didn't have theirs applied to the jets when they were delivered from Warton last year (they only had the 80**/٨٠** serials on the tail), so I have no idea how it should look yet. Keeping an eye out for photos, including following some Saudi defence-bloggers on twitter just in case.

Oman's Typhoons are still being built so I can't know exactly what they'll look like yet either. However, they usually paint all their fighter jets the same (F-16, Hawk 200 etc.): Grey with only the blue crest on the tail and the 3-digit eastern-arabic serial numbers, and no distinctive unit markings or wing roundels.

• Like 1

Sorry, new to RKSL... but what is this mod bringing to A3? I was looking for a Puma and this came up. It's an A2 one though I assume you'll be porting it at some point based on the first post of this thread. Is this mostly BAF equipment plus more skins?

this mod got nothing with the BIS BAF stuff.. all made by RKSL.. but its all to do with British equiptment..

Sorry, new to RKSL... but what is this mod bringing to A3? I was looking for a Puma and this came up. It's an A2 one though I assume you'll be porting it at some point based on the first post of this thread. Is this mostly BAF equipment plus more skins?

Decent 100% new hand made high quality British themed addons and a few none British things too.

Some of the A2 stuff will be ported. Those will be replaced with 100% new models eventually.

• Like 4

Decent 100% new hand made high quality British themed addons and a few none British things too.

Some of the A2 stuff will be ported. Those will be replaced with 100% new models eventually.

Okay, cool! Looking forward to what this will bring :)

Hi, i saw  a fairly old video of a A400m WIP you did (i think it was Arma 2) Is the A400m something you'd like to bring to Arma 3 somewhere in the future?

Hi, i saw  a fairly old video of a A400m WIP you did (i think it was Arma 2) Is the A400m something you'd like to bring to Arma 3 somewhere in the future?

Maybe one day...

• Like 3

Someone posted the other day asking for updates...  

The mods got to the post before I did...

So I thought I'd just mention that the Beta of the Typhoon V3.001DEV has now been handed to the Team and selected people for testing.

Just the remapping/re texture to finish now.

EFA-v3001dev-PR-RENDER.jpg

• Like 9

Is it realistically loud? I mean, when they were taking off from Northolt during the 2012 Olympics, they woke my baby son in Buckinghamshire!