Looks all great as usual guys! Keep it up. B)

Well we sae the hawk T2 as well can't wait for that if you do bring it out.

the hawk was being worked on back in A2... I think it will be a while until it comes out as always, When its done!! But there are some videos and old WIP's on the RKSL site! 

It would be a nice edition with the RAF vally/ Mach Loop map being worked on though!

Really looking forward to the Eurofighter Typhoon :) I hope with an German Luftwaffe skin ?

The UV mapping for the 3.000 model is completely different from the ArmA2 2.60X model.  So while I am planning on releasing a number of plugins it may not include all the old ones.   But it should be the partner nations at the very least.

I can neither confirm nor deny... ;)

• Like 1

Any info on a possible alpha release of the Eurofighter rock? 

There will be no Alpha release.

The actual release should be be anywhere between 3 and 7 or 8 weeks. Free time dependant.

• Like 8

There will be no Alpha release.

The actual release should be be anywhere between 3 and 7 or 8 weeks. Free time dependant.

I love you :) #nohomo

6 weeks... that's just in time for my birthday. You are so kind rock!

Soo.... it means by Christmas :D can't wait for it, finally a UK jet that is optimized for MP.  

Bit of a stupid question really but, will the typhoon bring the noise like in real life and to an extent on ArnA 2?

Bit of a stupid question really but, will the typhoon bring the noise like in real life and to an extent on ArnA 2?

I think it should... but so many people whined like little girls I've reduced the volume by 25%.

It is still loud though.  Just not as roaring as it was or as it should be.

I think it should... but so many people whined like little girls I've reduced the volume by 25%.

It is still loud though.  Just not as roaring as it was or as it should be.

Is there no way we can have the option to change the sound volume via a module or something? personally I think it should be kept just as loud as it was in A2 kinda made the jet special! 

Is there no way we can have the option to change the sound volume via a module or something? personally I think it should be kept just as loud kinda made the jet special! 

Well you want to make it realistic, not way over the top loud af. 

Is there no way we can have the option to change the sound volume via a module or something? personally I think it should be kept just as loud as it was in A2 kinda made the jet special!

Well you want to make it realistic, not way over the top loud af.

I like the idea of a configuration module for the editor, that way everyone is happy.

I like the idea of a configuration module for the editor, that way everyone is happy.

I dont.

:P

Seriously, I will be releasing templates so if people want to make a quieter version i am fine with that.   The setup will be similar to the ArmA2 release.  A core set of Files with National Plugins.  Should you want to make your own texture or config I will provide some basic templates.  Other than that the normal rules apply.  No editing the Original PBOs.

• Like 1

I dont.

:P

Seriously, I will be releasing templates so if people want to make a quieter version i am fine with that.   The setup will be similar to the ArmA2 release.  A core set of Files with National Plugins.  Should you want to make your own texture or config I will provide some basic templates.  Other than that the normal rules apply.  No editing the Original PBOs.

All I want to know is how to mod sounds for jets, vanilla sounds are 10 fold shocking. So if yours comes with a template and little guide on how to do that... Oh man am I excited! 

Is the Taurus KEPD-350 also planned for the Eurofighter ?

Its was in the A2 version.  It will arm the German version in A3 too.