relax buddy, i didn't kill anybody here...in fact you bring server monetization in your post, then when someone say a few words about it, its their fault.

"IF it does give BI the ability to clamp down on people operating illegal servers then fine. I just want confidence that BI will actually use that ability. "

i replied to that because it would be impossible to reply to that post on the other thread, but dont worry i wont bother you in the future.

Please respect the wishes of the thread owner and take you views about server monetization to the appropriate thread. - Thanks

are you still working on the Gripen or is the Project still on pause

You've already asked this and I've already answered.

I even went further and posted this:

...So I've decided to pause the release of the Gripen, UK helos and Typhoon, (They were delayed anyway - so this means very little ;) ) until I have some more confidence in BI's move. This does NOT mean that RKSL will not release any content in future. No decision has been made but I do have some serious concerns...

If that not enough of an explanation I do not know what else to say. When and If there is news I will post it.

The thread is now cleaned from all the off-topic adventures

Please remember, our modders and content creators put their personal lives aside to deliver the results of their hard work to you for free. This is a completely voluntary process which takes up a lot of time. Please be respectful to all members of our wonderful community. Thank you.

Evening all, just for the record:

• The reports of RKSL's demise are completely bogus.
  • The project isn't dead. Actually its probably more alive now than it has been for a year or more. Its just not being advertised.
  • Some Feedback relating to my attempt at PR and Blogs from the more vocal detractors did provide some useful information... The silence is in part due to that. But its also because it took quite a lot of time to create those WIP Wednesdays.
  • Real Life for all of the team in the last year has been hard at times. You'll have to give us all some slack, we are still regrouping.
  • I still have some concerns about recent events but I'm leaning on the more positive view right now. So I'm taking it one step at a time.
  • Time frame... sing it with me guys!!!! "It'll be done when its...."

:)

PS Yes the Gripen is dead. I'd say thank Techtronic for that but since he was banned for multiple accounts and trying to use them to extort the cockpit and source to give away to another mod.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

... By Christmas?

They always say it'll be done by Christmas.

But seriously, I know some of Rocks plans and I can't wait :) But can wait, if you get me...

...those with Faith will be rewarded... besides they were already leaked.

June15-Typhoon-001_th.jpg

June15-Typhoon-002_th.jpg

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Holy coconuts! It looks incredible, almost as the real ones :D

Edited by MistyRonin
:P

@Misty

That´s a Gripen though :P Not an Eurofighter Typhoon shown in Rocks pictures. Or do you mean it in another way?

@Misty

That´s a Gripen though :P Not an Eurofighter Typhoon shown in Rocks pictures. Or do you mean it in another way?

Hahaha yeah you are right. Sleep deprivation is not good. I see Gripens everywhere :annoy:

Well besides my mishap, amazing work RKSL team :D

Edited by MistyRonin

Hahaha yeah you are right. Sleep deprivation is not good. I see Gripens everywhere :annoy:

Well besides my mishap, amazing work RKSL team :D

:rolleyes:

anyways, I´m super pumped for the Eurofighter :P

anyways, I´m super pumped for the Eurofighter :P

Me too :o

The Ocelot also looks incredible :)

So... is this a teaser, or is it an indication of a near release? Either way, great job, as always.

So... is this a teaser, or is it an indication of a near release? Either way, great job, as always.

<sighs>... which do you think it will be?

Looks amazing, you have made us going crazy when waiting for this, but it's really beautiful! I hope to see it soon ;)

Fantastic to these beasts again! If only there was a Tornado inbound too..

*prays extra hard*

I dunno if there will ever be one. Every time he gets close to something presentable, he starts over because a rivet isn't quite in the right place. :p

Good to see signs of life from you Rock.

• Like 1

Looks ultra sexy, hopefully it sounds as good as the one from A2.

Oh it does :)

I dunno if there will ever be one. Every time he gets close to something presentable, he starts over because a rivet isn't quite in the right place. :p

Good to see signs of life from you Rock.

Booce, kiss my shiny pink pate!

Tonka isn't the topic of discussion. Its a new strategy to stop the BS and flaming.