Cool! if you need any help I have a copy of Modern Air combat (http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Air-Combat-0/dp/0517412659) which gives has info on damn near any gun, bomb, missile, rocket, nuke, droptank, etc. available for western aircraft, as well as the best guesses at those for soviet/eastern bloc ones. I could probably send you photos, if you need them.

chally 2 driver exterior ?

bWuwvcM.jpg?1

Sure looks like it.

Edited by nuttex

It's 'The Challenger Tank Challenge'!

Three in the works that I know of and they all look very nice

The old girl is certainly making a comeback!

Hope I get to see you all fight it out ...

Challengers at thirty paces ... fire!!!

I came a little i think

Do you work simultaneously on different projects? And where on your Website can i follow the Eurofighter WIPs? It seems you page is not very activ, is the Link correct?

Do you work simultaneously on different projects? And where on your Website can i follow the Eurofighter WIPs? It seems you page is not very activ, is the Link correct?

Yes we simultaneously work on many projects. Each member has his own pet project and we often trade skills to help each other out.

As for the website the link is http://www.rkslstudios.info/

Its not hugely active because we are all busy in real life but each month is WIP update from one of the team: http://www.rkslstudios.info/news/wip-wednesday

The Typhoon WIP status is best described as "a bit complicated". In short the A2-A3 port is mostly sorted. The hold up is the Air Weapons pack. The sheer number of weapons and the config changes in ArmA3 mean that we need to re-test the weapons again.

Rock

If its testing that's holding you up rock I would happily help you test. If that would be of use?

June's WIP Wednesday - Getting Armoured

chally-ident.jpg

DK posted a few teasers over this last month. So its Chally2 time as promised. And a preciously unseen bonus. Well unseen if you arent part of several UK themed Game Units. The AS-90 makes its first 'proper' public outing.

Right, basically DK has taken over the entire Challenger MBT project. Taking the unfinished, undetailed base model that Rock made way back when and started fixing it up. Changing so much that it may as well be a new model. And hes been cracking on with the AS90 too. More of that later...(you have to scroll down)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Those look fantastic, keep up the good work can wait to play with these :D

Will you guys make the projects you were making for A2 in A3?

Will you guys make the projects you were making for A2 in A3?

We've always been making for A3. What we showed in A2 was just killing time until we got the new engine.

Aw, c'mon I wasn't born yesterday you know ...

They're pictures of a real tank, you've just taken them into Photoshop and made them look a bit more like a model

You're not fooling anyone you know ... Hurumpf!!

Aw, c'mon I wasn't born yesterday you know ...

They're pictures of a real tank, you've just taken them into Photoshop and made them look a bit more like a model

You're not fooling anyone you know ... Hurumpf!!

Well come join the dark side and find out for sure!

think youll see the eurofighter when he shows some buster;)