YAY! :D

Welcome back Rock, looking forward to some RKSL (re)releases!

I hope you guys release the Seaking Addon I saw a few times in development but never saw in A2 :(

Best helicopter ever.

Comparison of the sounds of the Jets game, and his Typhoon FGR4 "even if the Mod's ArmA 2" if I go better in my opinion.

The boring was the Bug where the missiles were not visible, but he was there.

*Your Thyphoon is at the end of the video.

**translated by Google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMrgpXMeIgE

Edited by SnakePlissken

Wonderful. I have some minor questions about your work:

Will there be Head Range Plus support?

A service menu?

Someday a clickable cockpit?

Mostly used by skilled pilots, i think they will be glad about some sort of complexity :D

Nice to see you back Rock!

Looking forward to that bird. Always top quality from you guys. Thanks in advance! :cool:

Thank you all for the kind words of support.

Wonderful. I have some minor questions about your work:

Will there be Head Range Plus support?

A service menu?

Someday a clickable cockpit?

Head Range Plus - As with Most things by Feint I'm always happy to try and support them so the answer to that is yes.

A Service Menu - Not in the first few incarnations. I've had a look at John Spartan's F-18 and as impressive as it is I'm not convinced its the right solution for us. The reason I say that is that we've always wanted a truly flexible system for the aircraft and that means supporting all the weapons and weapons packs we can. So we are looking around for other options right now. But it is definately planned as something for the future.

Someday a clickable cockpit? - Oh thats definately a possibility. I just need to get my head around what is practical and possible. Given how many aircraft I have to finish and how different their cockpits, systems and features are i'd like to work out a core set of systems and then customise those. Rather than have to develop solutions for every aircraft type seperately.

Just a quick teaser for next Wednesday...

End_of_April_Teaser.jpg

Looking forward to an EF in Arma :)

The Screen.. Could it be the A400M?

April's WIP Wednesday - Griping about Gripens.

Gripen_WIP_TH.jpg

So I've been spreading my time between getting things moved over to A3 and finishing off projects that were intended for A3. Right now this something of a delight. Just getting back into the swing of making models but also a break from the horrors of configs. Seasoned modders out there will know exactly what i mean when i say that. While A3 isnt a million miles away from A2 there is a lot of learn and work out. New Features to experiment with and new config bugs to squash. I'm really not a coder or scripter. I just like making models... this is one of my favourites.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I get a blank page... ?

Im guessing that's not right lol?

Ah its up now

I get a blank page... ?

Im guessing that's not right lol?

Ah its up now

You caught it just before i swapped the permissions.

Gripen is a fine aircraft. Always been tempted to add it to the Irish Forces mod.

Yeah I guessed that was the case.

Look forward to the Gripen vs Eurofighter dogfights :)

Very nice as usual. Looking much forward to Gripen :D

Gripen is my least favorite of the Eurocanards but that is still damn sexy.

In the long term do you guys still have the Tornado and F-35B or F-35C on the list?

Gripen is my least favorite of the Eurocanards but that is still damn sexy.

In the long term do you guys still have the Tornado and F-35B or F-35C on the list?

Yup, the:

• Tornado is slow going. Mostly because of the fiddly cockpits. You can expect to see something of that in the not too distand future.
  • F-35B needs unwrapping and tweaking.
  • F-35C just needs its landing gear and cockpit. The cockpit of course is 90% common with the A/B/C though so less drama there.

• F-35B needs unwrapping and tweaking.
  • F-35C just needs its landing gear and cockpit. The cockpit of course is 90% common with the A/B/C though so less drama there.

Nice nice... though I imagine by "its landing gear" that the tailhook is already complete and you're speaking of the dampers?

• Tornado is slow going. Mostly because of the fiddly cockpits. You can expect to see something of that in the not too distand future.

I so want to have a well done Tornado. Ever since Arma2 I wanted a well done Tornado. I'm looking forward to this! :)