Sign in to follow this  
Bucketnate

Just completed Survive and it doens't let me continue

The only option (Even though I had the next episode selected) was 'Replay' and 'Revert'. I hit replay (Since I had the next mission selected and assumed it thought that I finished it) and I started mid-way through the previous one. Already frustrated I hit 'Revert' thinking that it would just reset the mission so I can redo it (Still have the next mission 'Lost Signal' selected, and it deletes my WHOLE campaign history! I played that campaign for so long and loved every second, but the game forcing me to screw up my own saves and replay it just makes me not want to play it. Is there anything I can do? Please someone help

Dude! You finished the first episode! so click on the Adapt Episode and start from mission 1 of the second episode!!!!!

Dude! You finished the first episode! so click on the Adapt Episode and start from mission 1 of the second episode!!!!!

I can't I have to start over from the beginning of Episode one. I said that in the post. I don't want to start over again, is there anything I can do?

Edited by Bucketnate

The only option (Even though I had the next episode selected) was 'Replay' and 'Revert'. I hit replay (Since I had the next mission selected and assumed it thought that I finished it) and I started mid-way through the previous one. Already frustrated I hit 'Revert' thinking that it would just reset the mission so I can redo it (Still have the next mission 'Lost Signal' selected, and it deletes my WHOLE campaign history! I played that campaign for so long and loved every second, but the game forcing me to screw up my own saves and replay it just makes me not want to play it. Is there anything I can do? Please someone help

There is a cheat: hold left shift while in the menu (or in a mission, don't know wich, try both) then while holding left shift hit minus on your numpad. Let go, and type "campaign" and hit enter... The whole campaign will then unlock.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats

There is a cheat: hold left shift while in the menu (or in a mission, don't know wich, try both) then while holding left shift hit minus on your numpad. Let go, and type "campaign" and hit enter... The whole campaign will then unlock.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats

I tried that, but I have to do it after every mission. Is there a save file someone can give me or something?