Sign in to follow this  
scottmillerukctrg

Good online language courses

I need an online language course so I can become fluet in a couple years... Does anyone know a decent one that I could become fluent in some years? (less than 7 if possible)

I don't have or know anyone with experience with online courses, but I've been talking to a language teacher a lot and she always stressed that conversation works best, optimally if you're a country which speaks that language, and you have to go and adapt. Not sure where you live and which language you're studying, but if you have the chance and money to travel, this would be the way to go.

Duolingo is a really good 100% free app. I'd recommend reading their Privacy Policy. They have the right to sell your data if you agree, but I haven't noticed any offers or spam mail in my email. I haven't received any spam mail in years.

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free (Google Play Store)

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free (Apple App Store)

Well is not a language course, but the website memrise, it's the best tool I have found to memorize vocabulary and expressions. Is free, and has lots of courses.

With memrise and a good grammar you can learn most of the languages ( to learn the pronunciation, nothing better than watch movies, online tv, and listen to online radios on that language ).

internetpolyglot is also quite good.