Well you will be happy to know.

Update 1.1.0

Changelog:

• Russian translations (thanks NKey)
  • Spanish translations (thanks Kavinsky)
  • Added weight restriction to dragging of objects (prep for crates)
  • Renamed functions to be more agnostic as to what is dragable.
  • LHM_Static_MaxWeight variable added (default 800) for dragging weight.
  • Locking of static weapons when dragging to disallow players to enter it (reverts back to old lock status when dragging stopped)
  • Disassembling weapon will stop drag.
  • Added mortar support (might be fragile to changes by BIS)
  • Added an optional PBO (LHM_StaticDrag_Crates.pbo) that allows dragging of Box_XXX_AmmoVeh_F, XXX_supplyCrate_F crates.
  • Added support for dragging of smaller crates limited by "weight"
  • Fixed dragging and lowering/raising of height on a dedicated server. (I hope)
  • Added variable "LHM_DisableDrag" checking if an object can be dragged or not.
    example usage: crate1 setVariable ["LHM_DisableDrag", false, true];

Thank you very much LordHeart!

----------------

Just tried it on the server and couldn't get the crates to work, do I have to turn on the optional pbo?

If so how do I do that and if I have to create a new @LHM_staticdrag folder could you provide a BIKEY for it. Thanks and sorry for all the requests.

Edited by SpanishSurfer

Just tried it on the server and couldn't get the crates to work, do I have to turn on the optional pbo?

If so how do I do that and if I have to create a new @LHM_staticdrag folder could you provide a BIKEY for it. Thanks and sorry for all the requests.

For the crates you listed, support is added added with the optional PBO, I did run a dedicated server on my pc to test to ensure everything was working.

To turn on the optional PBO, simply move it and the bisign file to the addons folder of @LHM_staticdrag.

I hope this helps.

Ah, nice. You should prob put those directions on your front page and on the readme. Thanks man!

I will ensure to make it more clear.

Let me know if you come across any issues.

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello Lord, got a few issues. I'm running this mod on the BECTI mission. Before your latest update, I could purchase a prebuilt static HMG/GMG/ETC and drag it with no problems. However, now when I buy the prebuilt static weapon I cannot drag them until I dissemble them and then reassemble. Like I already mentioned, before your update I had no problems dragging spawned static weapons. Also, I cannot drag crates either; they are also being purchased/spawned via factories in the mission.

Seems like this could be fixed since it's worked in the past. Appreciated if you could figure it out, thanks mate!

-SS

Looking into it now.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

I have done some changes which I hope fixes that. I did a couple of tests and confirm that it is working as expected but getting feedback will help ensure that is true.

Also fixed the optional pbo not working properly.

Version 1.1.1

Changelog:

• Fixed optional crate pbo not loading correctly
  • Fixed dead gunner in weapon being dragged with weapon
  • Fixed required addons, fixes being unable to drag placed items.

I appreciate your efforts to get this to work but I'm still having the same issue. Would you like me to send you the mission so you can replicate it?

If you could send me the mission that would help me discover what the issue is.

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

If you could send me the mission that would help me discover what the issue is.

Here is the mission. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g5S2eOid7lTU9ZcnNLaVFpZVU/edit?usp=sharing

Ensure you're a commander and scroll your mouse wheel, click construction menu. Look on the right you'll see an option to create an hmg, gmg, etc. Spawn them in and try to drag them; you'll notice it only works if you disassemble and reassemble them. For supply crates, build an ammo factory and when built you should see a factory option when you move your mouse wheel. Click the ammo icon in the menu to load the ammo crate option. I hope you can fix it! Thanks!

Edited by SpanishSurfer

SpanishSurfer, I have tested that mission on both local server (normal multiplayer local network one) and a locally hosted dedicated server running just this mod and I am able to drag created objects perfectly fine. You might want to ensure that the server's mod is updated and all clients, other than that I have no idea what could be causing the issue.

Thanks for checking it, I'll see what's going on my end...Did you say the server should be running this mod for it to work correctly? Currently it just has the bikey allowing users to connect with the mod active.

The server needs to be running the mod yes.

Well that must be the root of the problem. I'll update and verify tonight, thanks.

Tested and works now, that was the problem.

Edited by SpanishSurfer

OK after real game use on a full server I have 1 problem with the mod. The release function sometimes gets dropped from the action menu resulting in the ammo/supply crate I'm dragging remaining stuck with me. This bug was reported by other users as well.

Do you know if people joined the game while you were dragging that caused this? Is there anything of possible interest in the RPT file concerning it?

Do you know if people joined the game while you were dragging that caused this? Is there anything of possible interest in the RPT file concerning it?

Not sure if people joined as I was dragging, I tried it multiple times with supply boxes/Ammo crates when it happened. I reviewed the RPT log and did not see anything concerning your mod.

I should add that the issue was with Supply boxes and ammo crates. Static weapons allowed me to release. Maybe it's a priority issue in the action menu? Cranking it up to 99 might fix it.

I am experiencing the same thing; put this in my mission, and even hosting myself in a locked server, with no other players, I can't release dragging on ammo or supply boxes.

Looks like a cool little mod otherwise though, will look forward to trying it out more in the future!

Are there any other mods running?

On my client? Yes, I'm running: Midrange texture replacement, vts weapon resting, JSRS2.1, CBA_A3, a3c nametag, shack tack HUD, and your LHM static drag. The server is running CBA_A3, ASR_AI, Task Force Radio, and your mod. I really really really wish the release worked for your mod as the dragging portion is a big part of the logistics portion of my mission.