Sign in to follow this  
.kju

All in Arma High Quality pack (AiA HQ) - Replacement addons for AiA

@ Drakedaeron

Check the post #131 for more info.

@ Scimitar

Will try to release an update tomorrow.

For now you can manually revert the version in PWS for the PG Services - Private Military Company mod.

;2783899']@ Scimitar

Will try to release an update tomorrow.

For now you can manually revert the version in PWS for the PG Services - Private Military Company mod.

That's what I did to backdate it since the links for the v0.6.1 version in the forum are dead. Thanks for looking into releasing an update.

I keep getting this error whenever I launch ArmA III with this mod active:

http://gyazo.com/401f470472cd842403867e769c62e177

Only units from the mod are affected by it, all the other weapons make noises. I couldn't find the version it wants me to install after looking. I have 2.2. I have also downloaded the hot fix for sound but it doesn't help. I am not too advanced in this field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@ TrunkSpunk

You need to load the the A2 version of JSRS alongside, if you use the sound replacement.

;2785368']@ TrunkSpunk

You need to load the the A2 version of JSRS alongside' date=' if you use the sound replacement.[/quote']

I'll try that. Do I install it like I would install every other mod? Thank you.

Also added links to three shared collections for Play withSIX with all meaningful AiA combinations. :)

;2793565']

Only the latest AiA SA still works fully from now on. Sorry I am not able to support multiple version.

Does this mean we need to download the full SA from somewhere? Or can we still use the lite from PWS + TP + HQ replacement pack? Or will the SA now be fully available on PWS?

@ galzohar

It means that it may or may not work, or just to some degree with the AiA merge version.

AiA SA includes AiA SA LITE here. Data/content wise they are exactly the same - the latter

has just reduced textures and sounds.

Probably AiA SA won't be on PWS for the upcoming future.

Thanks for the update kju. I'm looking forward to trying this out in the next few days.

With newest version I get:

Addon
'AiA_WeaponModelReplacement_L85A2_RIS_Holo_With_Kiorys_SA80L85' requires addon 'kio_l85a2'

@ galzohar

Thanks for the info - we have to remove Kiory's work from the network.

I have removed the replacement from AiA HQ as well now. PWS will sync the update in a bit.

I'm getting this message.

Addon 'AiA_CharacterItems' requires addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' I looked into the folder and it's there.

Then when I activate the AiA HQ pack, I get this error.

Addon 'AiA_InfantryModelReplacement_BAF_With_massis_UKSpecialForces_and_Craigs_UKPack' requires addon 'ARC_Units'

Edited by GD Mast

@ GD Mast

Please upload your rpt log file.

Just signed up with Pastebin.com and downloaded the file. Anything special I need to know about Pastebin?

Hi kju,

Pastebin is not working for me, I even downloaded the app and tried to do a copy and paste. What am I doing wrong?

Here's another FYI concerning the mod AV_IndUs (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158193-AV_IndUs-(US-Army-inspired-units)) that is used as a replacement for US Army units by AIA HQ. The latest version available with PWS is 1.6.0.1. If you update from 1.6 you will get an error on startup when using AIA HQ. If you already updated you need to download 1.6 (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103898625/AV_IndUs_1.6.rar) again or backdate with PWS.

@ GD Mast

You can use any file hosting service you want to like mega, etc.

Or use one of the pastebins: http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/

@ Scimitar

Sorry cant quite follow you there.

1. You have to upload the rpt log file.

2. I have notified the PWS mods team to sort the faulty update.

.kju what I meant is that AV_IndUs was updated on PWS from v1.6 to v1.6.0.1 a few days ago. The newest version isn't compatible as an AIA HQ replacement pack now. Something in the latest version of AV_IndUS has apparently changed and broke compatibility with AIA HQ. Once I backdated the mod to v1.6 the error went away. I was just posting a heads up for you and AIA HQ users so that everyone would be aware of the issue and not update AV_IndUs at the moment.

@ Scimitar

I understand your intention but you are confusing people here.

PWS has done a faulty update. That's all.

;2799633']@ Scimitar

I understand your intention but you are confusing people here.

PWS has done a faulty update. That's all.

I got you. That explains why I couldn't find the updated version anywhere else. It certainly wasn't my intention to confuse anyone. :)

I would like to share a simple fix for two errors that some of you may be getting with AIA HQ on startup. These are the errors I'm talking about:

Picture p:\f35\ui\picture_f35b_ca.paa not found

No entry 'bin\config/CfgWeapons/Kae_AK_74sz_base/FullAuto.StandardSound'

The file "picture_f35b_ca.paa" is an image that A3 is trying to load that displays in the A3 main menu when the mod is loaded. The image file is in the F35 mod folder but for some reason A3 won't load it (the image may be corrupt or formatted incorrectly) so you get the error. To fix the error navigate to the @CHO_F35B folder in your mods folder and delete the "mod.cpp" file then the error will go away. If you open the cpp file with notepad you will find that all that it does is point to the image location and give a link to the forum thread for the mod. Deleting the cpp file won't affect anything in game other than to give you one less error message.

For the AK sound error it is a problem with the South Zagorian Army Mod. There was a SZ hotfix released in July after the A3 Bootcamp update to fix sound errors. If you downloaded the latest version of the mod with PWS you will find that there's a folder called "sound_variants" in your @kae_sz folder with files with the same names as most of the files contained in the hotfix but those files won't fix the error. Download the hotfix from here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25980 and extract it. The following are installation instruction from the hotfix:

"When you are not using JSRS:

Copy "kae_sz_air_snds_new.pbo", "kae_sz_weapons_snds.pbo", and associated .bisigns into the "addons" folder of your @kae_SZ installation.

When you are using JSRS:

Copy "kae_sz_air_snds_new_JSRS.pbo", "kae_sz_weapons_snds_JSRS.pbo", and associated .bisigns into the "addons" folder of your @kae_SZ installation."

When the instruction refer to JSRS they means JSRS 2 (A3) not the JSRS 1.5 (A2) version that is required by AIA HQ. I actually copied all of the files to my @kae_sz folder even though I use JSRS 2 and I'm not getting any ingame errors. There are two other files included with the hotfix ("kae_SZ_infantry_cse.pbo" and it's associated bisign) but you won't need those unless you want SZ to be compatable with the Combat Space Enhancement mod.

Also I would like to make a suggestion for better flying helicopters when using AIA HQ. AIA HQ requires the HAFM Arma 2 US Helicopters import mod. Aplion abandoned the mod and geraldbolso1899 (Kimi) took the mod over and renamed it to "US Helicopters (HAFM Overhaul) Mod". If you download the overhaul mod (v1.3) and install it you can delete the @hafm_helis folder and rename the @US_helos_Kimi_11_editing folder to "@hafm_helis" and it will work with AIA HQ. I've been using it for a few months and haven't had any problems. Here's the Armaholic download page: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26349 and here's the forum thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181038-US-Helicopters-(HAFM-OVerhaul)-MOD.

I hope I haven't confused anyone and I hope that you all find these suggestions helpful. :)

Edited by Scimitar

Can you guys please give me a heads-up what additional infantry and vehicle replacements would be most welcome?

Note: In regards to weapons it makes more sense to wait for CUP weapons get released first. :)

Hey Q,

thank you for the mod and as always it shows your passion for the community.

Keep it up!

@ Raptor

Nice to see you still around or lurking! :bounce3: All the best to you. :)