Sign in to follow this  
.kju

All in Arma High Quality pack (AiA HQ) - Replacement addons for AiA

Downloading this now and trying it out. Great release as usual Kju!

People, the idea behind replacing Germans with Italians in this context is not because of Italy being more "awesome" than Germans or any of that, but rather when the replacement config was made there was no German military addons available yet, and the fact that at that time massi's italians Were already released and they were the next best sensible choice to replace a fellow European nation. So really, this argument going on is completely unnecessary and is rather ignorant of the two nations.

Edited by Modder

@ VENNONETES

Please be more specific. What factions/units to replace with these addons each?

@ Corporal_Lib[bR]

Thanks a lot - will check them out!

@ FistoGames

Thanks - already got it fixed though I think. Hopefully also no mirror clones (faces). :D

Will check though, if he has any additional improvements.

---

New version to become available later today.

Some rather embarrassing issues fixed. :o

Massi's British pack has more variety in terms of camo - DPM, DDPM and MTP are all present which is probably a great idea to replace the respective A2 BAF soldiers with massi's corresponding units.

;2653381']@ VENNONETES

Please be more specific. What factions/units to replace with these addons each?

@ Corporal_Lib[bR]

Thanks a lot - will check them out!

@ FistoGames

Thanks - already got it fixed though I think. Hopefully also no mirror clones (faces). :D

Will check though' date=' if he has any additional improvements.

---

New version to become available later today.

Some rather embarrassing issues fixed. :o[/quote']

Awesome! Will definitely download this weekend!!

Also some more suggestions to replace the British and American: Craig's UK Pack and US Pack. These 2 packs have the most complete assortment of camo from each nation you can think of.

@ Modder

Thanks - will consider them.

@ eliott

Not sure what you exactly mean. It is an extension to AiA/requires AiA.

@FistoGames

Do you know if its different to A2 or just the A2 version made available in A3?

---

New version available in PWS and the file section. See first post.

Just fixes for now as announced:

• M16A4 replacement was missing.
  • View without optics fixed for most weapons.
  • SD weapons no longer use silent sounds even without a silencer.
  • Mistakenly added laserpointer from M107 is removed.
  • Fixed GL view for respective weapons.

Note: M107 without optic attachment needs an AiA SA update to work correctly.

@Kju, you should replace the A2 HMMWV_M1151_M2 - which is extremelt bugged: it flies 2 meters above the ground and have the wheels up in the hood - for Aplion´s ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172647-HAFM-ArmA-2-HMMWVs-import ) or GranQ version ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172455-Stand-alone-hmmwv&highlight=granq )

cheers!

It is the same as Arma 2. Will you be replacing the unit languages with this pack to match Arma 2? The only reason I ask is because I really don't like it when all the Russian, Chernarussian, and such units speak the accented English. It just ruins the atmosphere. If you're planning on doing configs for the whole mod then by all means go for it, I was just saying that if you are going to include that mod it should have the language addon installed.

Massi's British pack has more variety in terms of camo - DPM, DDPM and MTP are all present which is probably a great idea to replace the respective A2 BAF soldiers with massi's corresponding units.

Agreed - But Massi's pack doesn't have Mk7 helmets :( so we get stuck having to run with two mods - Massi for uniforms and Vests, Helmets from Stalker. Kju, might worth checking but I don't think the Stalker pack is up to date with Armour configs. I.e. the BI armour values ? I know Massi's 1.2 is.

There is the "UK PACK" http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24609 it looks very tasty, has all the right uniforms and kit going back some years !

But I can't get it to work for the life of me and it's got DEV as a requirement.. (why ?!) anyway I'm happy to wait and see what we get :)

SJ

Getting an error upon startup using SIX. Addon 'AiA_ModelReplacement_BAF_With_STALDERGBs_BirtishInfantry' requires addon 'AiA_ActivateA3Models_ModelReplacement_CO'. Also this error, which prevents me from launching the game bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Bizon_Silenced/Burst/: Cannot find base class 'Burst'

Thanks, and also can you update the normal All in Arma to fix the language bug too? Thanks :)

New version available in PWS and the file section. See first post.

Make sure to remove the old version first and to get+replace the updated pbos for AiA\core\addons!

Note: You also no longer need to load:

1) STALKERGB's British Infantry

2) massi's Italian SOF

New replacements:

===

// Infantry Model Replacements

• BAF With massi's UKSpecialForces and craigs UKPack
  • CDF With Kaelie's SouthZagorianArmy
  • GER With Soronelite's ARCNATOOffensiveModsGERPack
  • MVD With massi's RussianGRUandOMONSpetsnaz
  • RUS With massi's RussianGRUandOMONSpetsnaz (changed)
  • TK With Kaelie's SouthZagorianArmy
  • UN CDF With Kaelie's SouthZagorianArmy
  • USMC With massi's USMarineCorpandMARSOCunits

// Sound Replacements

• Ammo With JSRS
  • Distance With JSRS
  • Environment With JSRS
  • Terrain With JSRS
  • UI With JSRS
  • Vehicles With JSRS
  • Weapons With JSRS

Please report any issues - especially with sound volume JSRS (be very specific about the vehicle or the weapon - best class name).

Also new recommendations are still welcome. As said also for vehicles. :)

Still missing for infantry are A2 Guerilla and Insurgent units. Same pair for OA Takistani. Finally for the Czech units.

Massive kudos and thanks to Hannibal who did all the unit specific clothing selection, the mapping and testing!

Enjoy :bounce3:

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

;2660525']

Still missing for infantry are A2 Guerilla and Insurgent units. Same pair for OA Takistani. Finally for the Czech units.

..and the all mighty US Army! :D

Is original A3 content being replaced by this addon, or only added content from AiA?

@ Modder

Could be :o I've lost list my list I've created a few days ago.. got any suggestions? :)

@ Ophirb

Only A1/A2/OA classes yep. It is fairly easy to adjust them to A3 classes for someone familiar with configs.

Unfortunately I don't have the time nor the personal interest for it. Anyone can though - see the license. :)

i couldnt get my marine mod updated in time because my partner went on a 'sudden' vacation where he wont be back for a couple weeks

;2660702']@ Modder

Could be :o I've lost list my list I've created a few days ago.. got any suggestions? :)

AV_IndUS is one and Craig's US Pack is another. Im actually leaning more towards using Craigs US Pack due to its variety and the many different options you can make with just that 1 pack (like DCU-camo uniforms with BDU-camo vests and helmets).

@ AngelWingGamingJacob

No worries - there is no rush. :)

@ Modder

Sounds good - thanks!

Any preferences for the other factions yet missing? Also civilians and women lack replacements..

;2661085']@ Modder

Sounds good - thanks!

Any preferences for the other factions yet missing? Also civilians and women lack replacements..

Theres 2 I could think of for civilian replacements. Drongo's Middle East Irregulars which has both Takistani looking rebels and civilians' date=' and CAF Aggressors that has rebels and civilians for Takistani's and even Chernarussian's. I personally use Drongo's if I want to play as Takistani rebels, and CAF's as the props and opposing force.

Meanwhile there hasn't seem to be anything in the female's department for A3. Best thing I found a while ago was IceWindo's work and they still are to date as there hasnt been any further developments for females in A3 as far as Im aware.

AV_IndUS is one and Craig's US Pack is another. Im actually leaning more towards using Craigs US Pack due to its variety and the many different options you can make with just that 1 pack (like DCU-camo uniforms with BDU-camo vests and helmets).

I thought .kju already had the US Army replaced with AV_IndUS.

He did but the us pack by craig has more variety on soldier gear and camo