Sign in to follow this  
.kju

All in Arma High Quality pack (AiA HQ) - Replacement addons for AiA

IMPORTANT: Upload to Steam workshop is not allowed! Only CUP will be in the future when ready.

=============================

= Note: This project is no longer maintained! =

=============================

For details read this post.

---

=====================================

= What is the 'All in Arma High Quality' pack =

=====================================

It is a fancy name for a pack of replacements addons to be used in combination with All in Arma.

It includes infantry, vehicle and weapon model replacements.

Note:

You need the latest AiA SA (lite) version.

=============

= Suggestions =

=============

You are most welcome to suggest new replacements.

Please be as specific as possible (addon X by author Y should replace unit/weapon/vehicle Z) and provide links.

Possible are infantry units and weapons from A3. For vehicles, especially air units, content from A2/OA is okay too.

===================

= List of replacements =

===================

Infantry Model Replacements

Vehicle Replacements

Weapon Model Replacements

==================

= Acknowledgments =

==================

For their assistance and suggestions:

==================

= Download and play =

==================

Download in one click from Play withSIX and combine with AiA via a collection.

@allinarmahighqualitypack.png

Download in one click from Play withSIX with shared collections:

1. [AiA HQ + AiA SA LITE] - All in Arma Standalone LITE version with high quality community replacements
  2. [AiA HQ + AiA SA] - All in Arma Standalone version with high quality community replacements
  3. [AiA HQ + AiA merge] - All in Arma merge version with high quality community replacements

Or download the AiA HQ pack from the files section and get all the required addons manually.

Mirror: armaholic

IMPORTANT:

Only fully compatible with AiA SA (LITE). The old AiA merge version may have some issues here and there.

=========

= License =

=========

CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

APL-SA: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)

This work is licensed under a Arma Public License Share Alike:

APL-SA.png

Enjoy. :bounce3:

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

is this a standalone pack or do you have to download all these mods separately?

we (the NB_USMC) team will have an update soon and once thats out i will talk to my buddy to get this up as the USMC replacement (the next update on the mod is going to really increase the quality of my units) so i will PM you once it happens

edit: if it happens :/ i dont know if Atin knows how to make replacement configs

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

Outstanding work Kju, I cant wait to test this :)

Thanks for all your efforts.

I would suggest EricJ Ultimax pack (as it has both SCAR MK16 & 17 - including GL version - M24, M107, L115 and M110 - all ASDG compactible) or at least BTC´s port of the Mk16 & MK17! The GER could be replaced by the BWMod... hope to see Kaelis units here too!

Kju, are you goign to replace vehicles or only units and weapons?

@ tyl3r99

Download via Play withSIX takes care of everything.

Otherwise you need to download all on their own.

@ AngelWingGamingJacob

As always cheers!

@ Corporal_Lib[bR]

Unfortunately the EricJ Ultimax pack still has too many issues.

When it will be improved, I will reconsider it.

BTC will be integrate into AiA SA itself with the next patch.

BWMod is not allowed to mirror, so won't happen.

Please read the Suggestions part again in regards to vehicles. :P

@ Denco

Thanks. Link fixed.

ah okay thank KJU meaning pws will download all necessary files :)

awesome

thanks KJU for the hard work and thank you modders who also contributed

Kju, please answer me one Question ! Why you dont replace the Germans with the Units from BW-Mod ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Why aren't you using the toadies AK's ( for weapon replacement ) which are infinitely better than any of the massi weapons, period ?

I don't want to offense anyone, though, but i'm just stating a fact. The animations are miles ahead and so are the models / textures.

Edited by Drakenof

a standalone version would be nice^^

if done with PWS, Kju said that withsix would take care of the rest apparently.

although I have not tried

@ (ST6)Predator

BWMod is not allowed to mirror, so won't happen.

@ Drakenof

Toadie just released them a few days ago. That's basically why. :)

I will add them to the next update.

@ TeilX

Once AiA SA will be available on Play withSIX, it will be a standalone one click install. :)

Why aren't you using the toadies AK's ( for weapon replacement ) which are infinitely better than any of the massi weapons, period ?

I don't want to offense anyone, though, but i'm just stating a fact. The animations are miles ahead and so are the models / textures.

Probably because of newness and indeed general use. Massi's kit is out there in 90% of clans I imagine.

Toadie also only has a small selection of (dare I say it AWESOME) guns for the moment so only covers off a few slots. Massi's kit probably covers 95% of guns.

SJ

@KJU

Sorry but for me that is no Argument

Finally you can download the BW - Mod on their own Page.

Replace the Germans with Italians is not suitable.

Dont get me wrong. But italians can not simply replace Germans .

Regards

(ST6)Predator

So make a replacement addon yourself for it and share it with the public. :)

@KJU

Sorry but for me that is no Argument

Finally you can download the BW - Mod on their own Page.

Replace the Germans with Italians is not suitable.

Dont get me wrong. But italians can not simply replace Germans .

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Please italians can do everything better,except...tanks.Wanna replace an opel with a ferrari?german food with italian?italian art?cmon you can't be serious.We,Italians are second to none when speaking about creativity and genious.We have a lot of deficit(political and economical in primis)but no one will change an italian for a german.

Not allowing Mirrors - when they can easily be controlled by the owners of the mod - i.e. with PWS is crazy in my opinion as it prevents normal players (adds a barrier to entry lets say) from accessing the mods.

This is a GREAT example that kju has highlighted. I know why modders might want to host their own ip... Prevents bad versions etc etc. But something like PWS makes that EASIER not harder and the dependency model it allows makes linking mods. e.g. AiA and replacement packs a Piece of P***.

SJ

Please Italians can do everything better,except...tanks.Wanna replace an opel with a ferrari?german food with italian?italian art?cmon you can't be serious.We,Italians are second to none when speaking about creativity and genious.We have a lot of deficit(political and economical in primis)but no one will change an italian for a german.

At first : Opel isn´t a german Car.

At second Itallians have Ferrari thats right. But they need a german Driver to win the F1 Championship.

Ok there is one Thing italians can to bether than Germans :

Look at This :

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ejew1u2Zrfg/T_zEEVZ-ZTI/AAAAAAAAEpk/PCu6ssTF7wI/s1600/Funny+Mario+Balotelli+photoshop+euro+2012+(14).jpg

That is the only Thing that itallians can do bether than Germans

Regands

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

Please no discussion about the BW MOD team and their policy.

It is their decision, I am accepting it, so should you. No problem.

Aside from that for me its just a decision about effort.

What about add Massi's UK spec ops along with the current UK by STALKERGB? Link (Cannot post it atm)

Excuse me for the little OT below =)

At first : Opel isn´t a german Car.

At second Itallians have ferrari thats right. But they need a german Driver to win the F1 Championship.

Ok there is one Thing italians can to bether than Germans :

Look at This :

Regands

(ST6)Predator

You removed Balotelli's pic, mah...

Sorry to say man but when you compare Lubeck's Holstentor with the Campanile di Giotto of the Duomo of Firenze, well...

Lubeck, the pearl of the Hanseatic league built in the 1480s (afaik) something that look from the 1200s, and Giotto in the 1330s built something that looks from late 1400s

Enough said. Germany and Italy are both great, they excel in different topics and "Il mondo è bello perché è vario" - the world is great because there is variety" :D

Now stop the flame/OT =)

Sorelite (ARC units) and GLT Legislator made GER uniforms that have a good quality, as for the weapons, Spectrobr did a good job with G36 and the German Weapons pack have both the G36 and MX-8 (for the Ion PMC), if they are OK with the replacements, you could use these to solve Ze germans issue ;)

links -> GLT - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?151588-GLT-Mod-for-ArmA-3-Release-Thread

Soronelite - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167167-ARC-NATO-Offensive-Mods-(Units-amp-Vehicles) (GER units only -> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23151 )

Spectrobr G36 pack - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172612-G36-Pack-2-0-many-Variants-AG36-Optional-JSRS-and-ASDG-Compatible

German Weapons pack - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172054-German-Weapon-Pack-for-A3&highlight=G36+pack

EDIT: GLT mod uses BWMod weapons, but the units and uniforms are his own... if he could donate the units, or scrap that and use ARC German uniforms! ;)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Oh yes i forgot that germany can't beat italy in a football official game since 20 years,did you like 2 pizzas we served you in berlin 2006? or at Euro2012.

Ok ok i'll stop with OT because it's too easy to demonstrate the obvious,sorry KJu