Sign in to follow this  
scorch_052

SC Custom Faces

SC Custom Faces

Description

SC Custom Faces is, as the name suggests, an addon centered around adding more faces to the game. Thats really about all I can say about it. Feel free to make a request but understand that I'm hardly a graphic designer and might not be able to make stuff as pretty as you'd like. Of course if there is a desire for it, I'm more than willing to release individual texture files to be used as custom faces.

Images

AfkUiVKl.png

Ge6otaAl.png

aSjOz0Dl.png

See More

Credits

Bohemia Interactive - Providing excellent models, textures, and engine to work with

BusStopWilly - Providing an excellent solution to the dull colors of custom faces

Keegan - Making the request that inspired me to make this addon

COD: Ghosts developers - For making some badass looking masks and facepaint

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Scorch_052
seems i forgot the download link. silly me.

Willian Wallace face? (My friend used it on A2 - it was a vanilla face - and it was very easy to spot him in the crowd of AI in my squad...) A3 needs more camouflaged face FTW!

Your addon contains my modified Rvmat. As you have haven't included everything you've probably noticed that the faces revert to dull colours upon injury.

Thanks for the thanks, but it would have been nice to have been asked.

BSW

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sc_custom_faces.png

@ Scorch_052;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Your addon contains my modified Rvmat. As you have haven't included everything you've probably noticed that the faces revert to dull colours upon injury.

Thanks for the thanks, but it would have been nice to have been asked.

BSW

Sorry man, I guess I was in too much of a rush to release the addon. I was actually fulfilling the request of one individual for a custom face and decided it would be better if I just released it as a mod.

Thanks for this release, Scorch, very nice to finally start seeing some custom faces added to the selection. Also, I have a request for you if your interested...will send you a PM.

BTW, the faces look great.

where are located in the editor & how do i use them on my unit? these are dope thanx

where are located in the editor & how do i use them on my unit? these are dope thanx

You have to set them as your face through the profile menu or do

this setFace "SC_Face_x";

where x = your desired face (Keegan, Logan, Hesh, Merrick, etc.)