Sign in to follow this  
xMenta

This is how the campigan ends? (might contain spoilers)

Realy this is how the campagin ends? (spoiler alert, colored with white: he just escape from the island) i missed anything?

and i cant understand it, what is that wird truck does? i havnt found enougth intel for answering the questions, i only checked the Dome.

if someone can answer me that will be great! :D

There's another ending if you choose to regroup with NATO forces instead of searching for the guy... but yeah, I found that escape ending to be very disappointing.

Both endings are quite disappointing in my opinion.

And I think that call Win Episode and ending, is simply not true.

Win Episode is TOO SHORT!! I cant belive that there was so little missions and story is not.... just too short

Tempest Truck (Device) is carrying tactical nuclear warhead. You can find it under Objects (Military).

Tempest Truck (Device) is carrying tactical nuclear warhead. You can find it under Objects (Military).

I though that it was a device to provoke earthquakes...

Yeah, I must say that afterall the complete campaign it's quite long... but we have waited as well so long to have the "win" chapter that feels a bit weird have finished it in almost 1 H ... I like the storyline, it's quite interesting too... And of course open the doors for a future campaign in a future DLC...

I'm saying basically that the whole campaign it's very well done, except the win chapter that it's quite poor...

And yeah, as Misty said apparently that device creates Earthquakes... H.a.a.r.p.

af45ii.jpg

Edited by Babylonjoke

Could someone explain what happens if you decide to link up with Nato instead of the British?

Tactical thread repositioning executed.

Could someone explain what happens if you decide to link up with Nato instead of the British?

The General waits for you to show up before beginning the final attack, gives you a small team and hands you the keys to the operation. You call in some arty on the AAF and they give up without a fight, roll credits. Then the post-credits mission is you meeting a journalist at the airport, getting some gas, then driving him to see Nikos who is running for president. On the way, the reporter asks you some questions about the conflict and the rumoured involvement of the British. The Miller ending is far more interesting.

I love it, everyone expected to have a total win ending and then this turn around it is extraordinary brilliant.

The thing is from a certain point of view you are in fact winning against the AAF, BIS actually did a good job during this last part everyone is actually excluding CSAT. One tiny thing doh I had little hopes that the last part would be at least as long as the other two parts but you cant have everything I guess :cool: ...

The Miller ending is far more interesting.

I second that, forget about the second ending and stick to this one :p and wait for a sequel :yay:

best of regards

Edited by LiquitHQ
gramma :o

Why did people dislike the ending? I liked it so much exactly because it left so many questions unanswered.

we need to connect the dots, to understand the meaning. it must be possible.

we know that miller knew the FIA, he knew stratis and altis, he`s brittish according to crossroads but the black ops thing is BS so he`s not from nato. james said ``we tried... we...`` before he died and there was just a bunch of csat specops arround the place as well some uksf operatives. mac kinnon requested logistical support at kamino base before the *** hit the fan, and he died in his way there. cpt miller doesn`t deny he sabotaged the invansion and he said CSAT meant ``business``. also there`s the shaking which is not earthquakes. nato said it was abnormal activity. and if you take that device which is a nuclear warhead at what it seems csat will invade, but if you let csat keep the warhead, csat won`t invade. we need to connect the dots gentlemen. and i beg BI for answers in form of another campaing or DLC =).

this is one of the best campaigns i`ve ever played, and man, i`m well experienced in SP campaigns.

• Like 1

The earthquakes are 'abnormal activity' because they're being caused by the earthquake device.

Yeeeah rock on team razor until you get to manhattan and it's broken and you ragequit yeaaah woooooo

Posted to the wrong thread, apologies. Please see the "Rate the Third Episode" thread for my opinion on this

Edited by Chambersenator

Arma 2 campaign was way better. ROCK ON TEAM RAZOR YEAHH. Fuck Kerry and his pussy ass guerrillas.

Arma 3 campaign is much-much better then arma2 campaign. Except the last mission.

Survive, Adapt parts are almost so good as Resistance (just almost!), so it's extremely better than arma2 (arrowhead + baf) campaigns.

Why did people dislike the ending? I liked it so much exactly because it left so many questions unanswered.

Of course everything is clear, but it's not an ending of a campaign. It's only an ending of an episode.

Yeeeah rock on team razor until you get to manhattan and it's broken and you ragequit yeaaah woooooo

hahahha made my day. True that. Never finished that shit (Arma 3 Camp). This one is a little better