Sign in to follow this  
dragonsyr

Tracking point optics for arma3 ??

hi all!!

can someone with knowledge make this ???

http://tracking-point.com/

see demo

and here

Do you really want a cheater scope than the nightstallker? Don't you have enough or what ? What is next a weapon that auto-shoots ? Lol

its autoshoot ....

this is real life optics........ do you think that cheat?? tell this to the army that allready have this optic ...

its real and must live with that

and at the end of the year you can expect bullets that write your name (rc bullets)

:)

this is the new generation, and i think that arma3 point to 2035 ??

what you expect in real life on 2035 ????

I do not think it said cheat...

Regardless of if this technically is cheating (which in the video game realm it is), would it not just be amazingly boring...

do you think that if we had slingshots would not be boring ??

do you think that if we had slingshots would not be boring ??

Sounds more fun than tracking point optics, yes...

we speak about fun, or about simulation? btw , its all about how as everyone sees it...

we speak about fun, or about simulation? btw , its all about how as everyone sees it...

something like a railshooter mod :p

this is the future of war !! you can stay with arma's autoaim... :))

Funny i never saw any-were that the Us armed forces bought these, just that they made these for hunting...care to show the place where you got this information?

the place is on my 1st post ..look at last red here (military)

Yeah that is a civilian website talking about "military" stuff, talking about a rifle that is used for Hunters, because some hunters will not be able to be a experienced sharp shooter, in the military that already expend millions of dollars in the training of combat marksmen and Snipers, will not adopt something that will in-utilize a specialized unit that they pay for the training, and about the RC bullet, that is something that "Civilians" say the military will have, because they think that taking away the soldier skills and replacing with technology will be a great thing, but in the moment that the soldier is left without the technology he will have no skills what so ever to be a combat effective person, and US DOD have no intention in ruling out the Sniper School training or Commandos and Special forces courses

I can't really say anything against it, tbh it doesn't matter what opitc you use or what it can do it's one persons request, I think that the optic is by rights a glimpse of what we as a technological race are heading towards.

A optic is an optic and i say it should be in the arma franchise, i mean it could be possible to make one. And to be honest ArmA is a MILITARY simulator and there are CIVILIANS, so if you dont want it on the weapons we have in ArmA III, just make a hunting rifle then, i say this optic is a good thing, because remember, War is not fair. plus we need better optics to combat the CSAT with their OP syfy uniforms

Yeah that is a civilian website talking about "military" stuff, talking about a rifle that is used for Hunters, because some hunters will not be able to be a experienced sharp shooter, in the military that already expend millions of dollars in the training of combat marksmen and Snipers, will not adopt something that will in-utilize a specialized unit that they pay for the training, and about the RC bullet, that is something that "Civilians" say the military will have, because they think that taking away the soldier skills and replacing with technology will be a great thing, but in the moment that the soldier is left without the technology he will have no skills what so ever to be a combat effective person, and US DOD have no intention in ruling out the Sniper School training or Commandos and Special forces courses

US army already tested The XM25 Counter Defilade Target Engagement (CDTE) System also known as the Punisher and Individual Semiautomatic Air Burst System. similar technology without autoshoot (yet...) It was fielded to soldiers serving in the War in Afghanistan and was projected to enter full-rate procurement in 2013.

The system has been developed by Alliant Techsystems and Heckler & Koch, while the target acquisition/fire control is developed by L-3 IOS Brashear.

Alliant Techsystems has indicated that the rifle may later use bullets with smaller explosive charges which will stun opponents rather than killing them

do you thing that US army want a 90% accuracy from a hard and expensive training for 2 units (sniper / spotter) instead of 1 men with 110% accuracy with only an optic on every weapon they want??

just think............................

Look, if this technology exists now, then we should have it in Arma3. Seriously, some pundits in here need to reel their necks in. For a future setting I don't see too many future weapons.

This is not an aimbot, as there is still a chance to miss, depending on the range, and also dependent on body armour.

Also since this is a mod request, there is NO absolutely NO reason to complain about it, since it is optional. Do you ever saw someone complaining about the Star trek/Warhammer modification even when it completey doesn't fit the Arma story universe?No? Because it is optional and only for the people who like it! The only thing you could criticize about this is the fact that it isn't in the right thread.:)

Opinions differ .... it s not complains for me...

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

and note that.... this optic can be a standard for Land Warrior system..... another great mod that arma3 needs for sure!

Opinions differ .... it s not complains for me...

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

and note that.... this optic can be a standard for Land Warrior system..... another great mod that arma3 needs for sure!

At the end of the day put this where it belongs in the addon request thread. Or make it yourself.

its allready there my friend ...... i know that here is the wrong threat...... look at posts #2 and #3...