Sign in to follow this  
mausAU

Endless .rpt server spam, "deleted mod" not actually missing, this is baffling

Server.exe won't stop blabbing about read from bank and I can't work it out.

Keeps saying this endlessly:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.jsrs2_mse3_marid, kdk_ctrg_skins, JS_JC_FA18, JS_JC_SU35, CAAir2_MV22

Missing addons detected:

jsrs2_mse3_marid

kdk_ctrg_skins

JS_JC_FA18

JS_JC_SU35

CAAir2_MV22

BIS need to pull their finger out and provide decent useful information, they provide nothing for someone like me who is genuinely trying to learn how to do this stuff. Almost all their entries are useless without having to search the forums and Google to discover the context, and even then its still so vague that 3 hours of trying later I have to come here and ask you guys for help. FFS.

Can someone tell me:

What should my server shortcut command line look like with a server .cfg and a startup parameters.cfg?

Can I tell my server.cfg to load mods? If so, what class do I put them under? How do I set this up?

What should my startup parameters config look like to stop this whingeing about missing mods?

What should my headless client shortcut command line look like?

Should I load startup parameters on both server and headless client or just one? Or a different startup parameter cfg for the server and the HC?

How do I get a server, headless client, and myself all working on LAN and able to connect?

Thanks.

Well, if those mods introduce new units, then the server will need to be running with those mods. if they are just client side mods, save the mission in the editor without the mods loaded.