arremba san zorzo

WIP importing of PedagneMOD in ARMA 3

The MOD in Arma3 will see the importing of all vehicles of Arma2 and other vehicles expecially new ship (the Progetto Flotta is very far to be completed). LPD San Giorgio class and Corvette Class Minerva starting their first steps on Arma3. Next will be also the SH3D chopper and complete reworking of VTML "Lince". Also, will be reduced and semplified the number of soldiers and characters.

How about physix ? will it be implemented to vehicles ?

thanx in advance

Arma 2 simulation doesn't work at all anymore.

There are all sorts of crazy bugs with it, like helos rolling over while on the ground for no reason or tanks flying up in the sky for hitting a small rock too hard lol...

Yes i was playing with arma 3 AiA and pedagne mod...the characters dont work at all...there are tons of errors and bugs. in addition some turrets dont turn and some guns have probs...in general we need new pedagne XD p.s. the fact that sometimed when u enter a vehicle n then dismount n it shots u kilometers away flying its awsome ahahh

hope will be changed proportions on lince and centauro because they look weird and not real, specially lince geometry should be more compact and for beeing a speciality of italian army should be done better:)

http://www.forzearmate.eu/public/vm90.jpg

ragazzi potreste rendere un po piu polverose od opache non so come spiegare le vostre mimetiche dei veicoli? se potete chiaramente ( anche se in verita non ho troppo presente in che stato effettivamente siano le vostre mimetiche)

ah e volevo sapere se avevate intenzione di aggiungere veicoli non famosi ma teoricamente quasi in servizio come l' IVECO VTMM 4x4 in dotazione all' esercito0)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/images/mpv-image03.jpg

è anche aviotrasportabile da c 130 ma capisco che considerando che non lo so assolutamente fare io dovrei stare zitto XD

Edited by ironmentalist

New Texture of Fiat 6614:

- Fiat 6614 EI

140dvfd.jpg

-Fiat 6614 Lanciarazzi

2rp9rlz.jpg

-Fiat 6614 Lanciarazzi Gunner_view

2wmj0oh.jpg

2vd37es.jpg

-Fiat 6614 30mm

hvyse8.jpg

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

New Texture of SuperAV:

-SuperAV EI:

2ro5f77.jpg

-SuperAV Commander view:

10xakbk.jpg

-SuperAV Gunner view:

sxp1uf.jpg

-SuperAV EI battlefield

11hs65s.jpg

what an awsome work guys i love your creation keep up the great work! its awsome

Edited by ironmentalist

Dude seriously just stop harassing them!

Even if they are not around 24/7 at your command doesn't mean this isn't being worked on.

is the project alive?

It's necessary to watch their Facebook/Twitter, and then they posted of beautiful images just 2 weeks ago, it's not as if they had not given sign of activity since 4 month, as some mods.

Even if, personnaly, I waits impatiently the C1 Ariete and the A129 Magusta.

Even if, personnaly, I waits impatiently the C1 Ariete and the A129 Magusta.

MBT Ariete has already been completed and his images have been posted at the beginning of this thread ...

33p7hgw.jpg

2gslapv.jpg

33n875s.jpg

jh6jvs.jpg

i just discovered some issues with the smaller missile and gun boats in arma 2 version of the mod and since you port them it will be cool if they were fixed:

the moment something hit those ships (from naviglio and navigliors pbos) they move at 50-60km/h back or front and are completly unplayable...i discovered that a few days ago because it was the first time i wanted to play those smaller ships. even tank shells make them move back. i think its the mass in the geometry lod thats too low, because i have the same issue with one of my addon when i give it 500kg instead of 500 tons, they move like crazy.

the fremm that i played a lot is fine against missiles, but rarely it flyoff in air if i hit a sea bottom.

like i said those happens in arma 2 oa v1.62

Really stunning work !!!

I agree textures are still too "clean", but I'm astonished by such beauties :D

Can't wait to see some uniforms ;)

actually i prefer clean textures because if you go closer they still looks good, dirt and other stuff looks great at 5m, but if you get at 30 cm, they looks like bad pixels and not dirt or scars.

to date i dont know if there are games that render dirt dynamically and apart from the main textures. but maybe a script could put dirt over the vehicle like a hidden texture or marking, and render them in higher quality than the main texture.

The AB212 & AB412 are complete and these are their pictures:

-AB212 Aeronautica Militare

2uge6hh.jpg

-AB212 AS12

73cv9v.jpg

-AB212 ffar

vy4bxi.jpg

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

-AB412 Esercito Italiano

23r1nnp.jpg

-AB412 EI ffar

21nih42.jpg

-AB412 EI M21

2uqzk0y.jpg

-AB412 EI reos

dbl9o6.jpg

-AB412 Carabinieri

qzhohd.jpg

Hi Aspide,

i would like to know when you will release the first version of this mod.. and i suggest you to share also infantry models, which are the most important in my opinion.

Thanks for reply

Greetings from EsercitoVirtualeItaliano ArmA3 Clan.

=EVI= Mar. Andrew93