arremba san zorzo

WIP importing of PedagneMOD in ARMA 3

This may have been asked before, but are you guys also porting over the Amphibious pack? Really loved the LPDs and Frigates in that pack and they were probably the most detailed and functional ships in any Arma game. Would be great to see them in A3!

Ehi guys, i'm enthusiastic for your work, really thanks! i was afraid of never see your mod on Arma3!

But, in my opinion, you should modernize a bit the vehicles, when is realistic. :) Of course, Lv-90 and Leopard 1a5 are 'out of date' so are good like look now: old fashioned. But for example i think is better use remote turret (the Arma3 standard turret) on Lince, or create a version with remote turret. Or, for the anti-tank version, use Spike on turret and not Tow. Maybe i'm saying something you already know, so, good work anyway.

God no please lol!

Also they removed remote turrets from Lince when they noticed the vehicle would roll too easily.

God no please lol!

Also they removed remote turrets from Lince when they noticed the vehicle would roll too easily.

Well, i know, Lince have this problem also without the hitrole turret, so ok. You can use it anyway, maybe for specific work, maybe with a different turret, like we have the ambulance version we can have the 'remote turret version', but you got the point. But what's for the prayer to god? :) They already make a Puma version with the hitrole (with even the newest version of the turret!), and probably the new Centauro II will have a remote turret (because crew become from 4 to 3). Or you like '90s revival or you must put remote turret somewhere, imho. :)

Even the US, that have a much larger budget and a brand new fleet of MRAPs, stayed with gunner manned turrets, what are the odds for a country like Italy to mount remote turrets on a mass-produced vehicle like the Lince...? :D

If we want to play starship troopers i guess it's ok though...

+1 to the side of '90s and early 2000 stuff enthusiasts.

keep out futuristic settings of A3 from Pedagne

Even the US, that have a much larger budget and a brand new fleet of MRAPs, stayed with gunner manned turrets, what are the odds for a country like Italy to mount remote turrets on a mass-produced vehicle like the Lince...? :D

If we want to play starship troopers i guess it's ok though...

What i'm saying is there is a lot of versions of vehicles in mod there are not "mass-produced" at all. And like I said (bad, like my bad english) i have seen a Aspide screenshot of a Puma with a new-generation hitrole. To respond to Zio Sam, now we are in 2014, not in early 2000, there is a middle point between 10 years ago and futuristic settings. You know, the present. :)

But, don't worry, i don't die without remote turret, i'm only suggesting. :) I simply don't understand this (common) huge love towards '90s e early 2000 things, or this hatred towards modern things. But this is not the right place to talk about it.

what is the issue? i don't understand. There is Lince with Hitrole, never Hitrole, with M2, with M19... There is Leopard...there is Ariete. There is Puma with Hitrole, with M2, with MG3....there is Freccia with Hitfist with crew, there is SuperAV with Hitfist OWS....there is ARX160 (v1)....and there is FAL BM59...and after first release will be Soldier camo 2014, soldier camo 1990, soldier camo 1980....Just we don't wont to foresee the future but we are working hard with present and past

but in the first release there will be some ship?

I'd really like to do missions with them :)

Quality work over here, will be following this mod closely.

Complimenti per il lavoro fatto finora, saluti da Trieste ;)

well honestly its my first time here in BI forums so im sorry if i posted that wrong;)

i was just wondering if mr arremba or aspide could make a version of "VBM Freccia portamortaio" in order to guarantee a full support to land unit. (Obviously i cant know if it already exists in ur mod. If you want u can check the LaV-25 mod where u can find a mortar equipped LaV that's actually veeeery similar to the Freccia=) tnx and cant wait for your mod bro haRRy UP XD i want make famous italian army in arma 3=) soon

By the way...i'm a sort of "military expert" so if u need infos about anything just ask i'm at ur service mister;)

Forza italia

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

with "AiA" you mean that u can use it in arma 3 already? if yes pls explane me how

Edited by ironmentalist

Start AIA and the old A2 pedagne mod together and see what happens (best case scenario it's going to crash instantly since many things are not compatible).

Also, as far as i know the actual state has very much improved since the A2 version so you'd still end up with a much lower quality mod.

VBM Freccia mortar exist. Both Freccia and SuperAV are in version combat base (with hitfist turret), command version, ambulance, repair, ammo and mortar (120mm). Now we are testing only the combat base version. When this version will be fixed, we will test others versions.

Oh thank you arremba:) could you post a littlelittle bit of your mod?(for example a bersagliere:D) im very exited about it:D could we know how much percent is the mod complete?or how much have we to suffer before to see that beauty?:)tnx a lot *ammiration for u guys* ;)

(Im stroppy i know but <3 E.I)

Bro im crying :'( thats poetry for my eyes...its very very beutiful +.+ i need more of that drug:'(( no soldiers till now? sorry but i csnt wait XD GREAT JOB GUYS

- Laudemdespicio,gloriam auspico(15° Bersaglieri)

Sembra veramente stupendo, continuate cosi' :)

Can't wat to see some infantry models.

Wow, I wasn't knowing Italy had of such vehicles, he reminds me the AMX 10 RC of the French army.

It's beautiful ! Do you know when you can release your mod ?

Mon frere tu dois savoir que this project have heavily influenced the amwrican "s.t.r.i.k.e.r" that became famous for the Call of Duty series. This tank is designed to be a counter tank :) and its one of most heavy armored wheeled with his 105-120 mm cannon :) i think this is the "plus" version because of more additional protection on the turret;)