Sign in to follow this  
randomslap

Boeing C-17 ArmA 3 Mod

Thats fine i just figured that if youd make stairs then there must be the compartment before the cockpit otherwise theres just stairs leading nowhere xD

Very nice work indeed randomslap, thanks :cool:

How can I start a mission with the C-17 flying, already loaded?

Let's say with an Offroad.

And then, if that can be done, could it be possible to enter the init in that loaded Offroad, as usual or via some script?

;)

Very nice work indeed randomslap, thanks :cool:

How can I start a mission with the C-17 flying, already loaded?

Let's say with an Offroad.

And then, if that can be done, could it be possible to enter the init in that loaded Offroad, as usual or via some script?

;)

Just watched Inception. Thats an init line Inside another init line... :O

New update coming today or tomorrow! :cool: It will include the new drop script and the new WIP interior. The update after this will be to add in the instruments and finish the new WIP interior.

Great news thanks for all your hard work love the plane!

Vengeance

Fantastic work on these, randomslap, thank you for all the work you are doing. The C17 adds a whole new aspect to ArmA 3 and it was greatly needed.

Ehm, on landing we get damage. Even with a perfect landing everyone get damage. On vanilla you dont notice it but it is there. Just let it checked by @AGM medic sys and you will see....

Sorry guys that there's no update today. I want to fix this landing issue before release and my internet keeps crashing whenever I upload files to Dropbox. The new update will most likely be released this week. I'll post a WIP picture of the interior later.

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

2014-06-08_00001_zps9f3de404.jpg

Heres a little pic of the WIP interior.

nice support, thx a lot. great work, we love to use this plane. lets see if we can transport the BWmod Puma with igiLoadScript :P

Textures looks great. Keep it up, the best transport aircraft atm!

Edited by Numrollen

We had some problems with the attach script. some didnt see the offloaded stuff. also some bigger vehicles didnt fit and it bugged when we tried it. igi loadscript worked much better. But why we cant insert APC or tanks? wiki tell me max. loading about 77t, even with igi it wont work. We drove with an quad up the ramp and the vehicle got stuck. we closed the ramp to get the quad free.

When we kicked the vehicles (2 jeeps, 1 quad) out with igiLoad while in the air 1 jeep got medium damage (front tire broken, engine) and with every vehicle the C17 nearly stopped in the air. glad the pilot was high enough so he didnt crash :P

Are there problems with igi of why dont you use it anymore? Its hard to use igi for all stuff and get a really big action menu because now several scripts do the same.

Perhaps to some options (action menu) only for the coPilot so the pilot can do his job and get help from the copilot?

Also would be cool to have head up displays, some monitors (some more work for the co pilot).

We had some problems with the attach script. some didnt see the offloaded stuff. also some bigger vehicles didnt fit and it bugged when we tried it. igi loadscript worked much better. But why we cant insert APC or tanks? wiki tell me max. loading about 77t, even with igi it wont work. We drove with an quad up the ramp and the vehicle got stuck. we closed the ramp to get the quad free.

When we kicked the vehicles (2 jeeps, 1 quad) out with igiLoad while in the air 1 jeep got medium damage (front tire broken, engine) and with every vehicle the C17 nearly stopped in the air. glad the pilot was high enough so he didnt crash :P

Are there problems with igi of why dont you use it anymore? Its hard to use igi for all stuff and get a really big action menu because now several scripts do the same.

Perhaps to some options (action menu) only for the coPilot so the pilot can do his job and get help from the copilot?

Also would be cool to have head up displays, some monitors (some more work for the co pilot).

Ya the reason why I stopped using the Igiload script is because the author recommended me not to out it in the pbo. It made Igiload like an addon than a script. I am currently analyzing the Igiload script at the moment in order to fix my scripts. These issues will be fixed soon.

ah ok. But why do you use your own thing? Why not just let missionsbuilder use igi and forget about it?

Ok heres an update on whats going on now. Fuller and I have decided to put this C17 into the USAF mod pack. We merged our C17 together making it into a better C17. The drop scripts will be fixed thanks to Fuller. The next update will most likely be uploaded in V03 of the USAF Mod.

Oh .. ok. Thats a news :P Cool to have all big planes together with 1 system. This big cargo stuff will help out in every situation. Bring him your texture skills :P

Ok heres an update on whats going on now. Fuller and I have decided to put this C17 into the USAF mod pack. We merged our C17 together making it into a better C17. The drop scripts will be fixed thanks to Fuller. The next update will most likely be uploaded in V03 of the USAF Mod.

really like that idea a lot better then every one making his own thing so you down load 1 mod and thats it lot better for mission makers to

My server wont show up when I installed your mod on it

I think a bit more infomation would be helpful as i run this mod fine plus a load of others.

Did you change the command line on the server? if so did you make sure to put ; at the end? so its like @MOD1;@MOD2; etc

Hi. I have problem on server with your addon. If i spawn your airplane white MCC and next deleted him server freeze. Can you quickly fix it please.

Hi. I have problem on server with your addon. If i spawn your airplane white MCC and next deleted him server freeze. Can you quickly fix it please.

I will need more info than that. In addition, a new update will be coming out here --> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176720-United-States-Air-Force . If you have not heard, I am currently working with fullerpj on the USAF mod and we have decided to combine our C17.

I send you link on my team PWS. If i spawn c-17 in editor everything is good. But i create local server or normal server join mission and spawn c-17 through mcc is every is good. But if i delete on local server arma drop and windows write process has stopped working.

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hey". ;)

I just added support for your Mod C-17 in my HALO Project. Love your work! Great stuff!!

I just added support for your Mod C-17 in my HALO Project. Love your work! Great stuff!!

There should be a "Like" button at this forum!!

Thanks Goblin! Btw, the new C-17 update will move to the USAF mod. I will be taking down this thread when the update is released. There will be a lot of new features like static line jump action menu (opens the side doors :) ), a new interior with the walk-able stair, and the service menu for the skin. I would like to inform you that the class names will change in the upcoming update. I might PM you with the new C-17 when it is mostly completed so that you can update your mod as soon as the new C-17 is out. I appreciate your work and adding the Halo System to the C-17. :D