Sign in to follow this  
randomslap

Boeing C-17 ArmA 3 Mod

nice a f15 love that plane

plz make a service menu lol have to bug every one with that sorry

Lol Don't worry. The service menu may be implemented after I get John Spartan's permission. This will be a later feature in the plane. My main goals are to fix the C-17 and make the F15SE fully functional before release. Also, refueling in air with the F15SE now works with fullerpj's KC135. (Credits to fullerpj for implementing the feature :D) After all this is done, the FB-22 Strike Raptor and the Northrop YF-23 BlackwidowII may come back to development(Not 100% guaranteed)

Just beautiful, thanks. Do it seems that high command units can't find the c17 to embark "get in" the plane..

Greetings...

Hello,

First, thanks a lot for this C-17, it will help on Altis :)

What is the exact procedure to drop vehicle with parachute, I mean what is the best altitude and speed ?

I have a strange behavior: i attached 2 AMV-7 Marshall, i can drop them successfully, but a few seconds later I have multiple drop from C17 with explosion, please see the screenshots below:

The 2 AMV-7 are attached:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img842/533/5j34.jpg (112 kB)

I successfully dropped them:

qi7h.jpg

here I broke to the right:

l8bs.jpg

Then there are multiple drops:

g6dw.jpg

I got 7 drops, and 3 exploded:

kte0u.jpg

(note that I have removed C-17 from igiload).

I you have an idea about this problem...

thanks a lot :)

Edited by flyingcoyotus

you still working on your c17 or you so busy with the f15 at the moment

I am currently working on both but mainly the f15 so I can get it out quicker. I am trying to solve some bugs on the c17. The only issue that I can't solve is the unload all script. I would greatly appreciate if someone could make one for me that I can implement. I am currently studying and testing the instruments on the f15 so I can later add to the c17. Everything will be out some time next month. Thanks for being patient guys!

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

I also wanted to ask if the bikey and the bisigns are working. Earlier, I saw that some one said that the bikeys weren't working.

I would like to inform everyone that you do not need to lower the ramp then click DETACH ALL on the C17. I should have made this clear before. My bad :hehe: On the next update, I will put "Open Cargo Door/Detach Cargo (All)" instead of "Detach Cargo (All) in order to make it more clear.

Can you make it instead so you have to manually open the ramp that then brings up the detach cargo option? It kinda would make sense to me and would make for accurate drops instead of having to gauge the time its gonna take to open then drop to end up missing it by a km.

I don't know if it was reported before, but you can fly backwards with the C17, climb up 90 Degrees and then get down, still 90 degrees, and fly backwards. But it's pretty fun so you don't have to fix that

Got it. I just edited the script to do that instead of my suggestion. In order to get the detach all option, you will need the cargo doors half way down. It will not work with the doors completely open.

Got it. I just edited the script to do that instead of my suggestion. In order to get the detach all option, you will need the cargo doors half way down. It will not work with the doors completely open.

THANK YOU! Ive been wanting this feature to be modified since i got my hands on the Arma 2 mod :D :D :D

Solid construction and consistent improvements are reassuring. Keep up the great work.

Yes it will. It will most likely be instant when you press the option.

---------- Post added at 10:22 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

So here's my general plans for these upcoming months:

1. Fix the C17 as much as I can

2. Release the F15SE

3. Start working on another aircraft like the FB22 or the PAK T50 FA

HEMT Transport attaches externally to the airframe when using the built in attach action (on top of the wing structure, central fuselage).

hiya just wondering ive searched this page to moveincargo units work fine and start inside ......how do you get the vehicles to start inside on mission start?? also how do you animate the cargo door to be open on a empty plane

hiya just wondering ive searched this page to moveincargo units work fine and start inside ......how do you get the vehicles to start inside on mission start?? also how do you animate the cargo door to be open on a empty plane

Go back a couple of pages for the open door init line, someone found and posted it.

Just a heads up, the interior is being modified/re-modeled with new textures. This may delay the update on this plane depending on how fast I will be able to remodel the interior. Hopefully it goes well lol. Also, instruments will not be included in the next update.

Just a heads up, the interior is being modified/re-modeled with new textures. This may delay the update on this plane depending on how fast I will be able to remodel the interior. Hopefully it goes well lol. Also, instruments will not be included in the next update.

Textures and model updates are always welcome!

what model you are talking about ? the c17 or f15

IDC!!! New interior FTW :D :D :D Could you make the actual crew chief seat along with a walkable staircase to the cockpit? Theres a crew compartment up there with 2 extra seats and bunks as well.

what model you are talking about ? the c17 or f15

The C-17

IDC!!! New interior FTW :D :D :D Could you make the actual crew chief seat along with a walkable staircase to the cockpit? Theres a crew compartment up there with 2 extra seats and bunks as well.

I can try to get the walkable stairs to the cockpit. Idk about the bunk and the crew compartment.