Sign in to follow this  
randomslap

Boeing C-17 ArmA 3 Mod

Very nice. seems like you fix that light problem too and awesom igiload script. if you don't mind can you plus ifv or aav too in c-17 cargo?

hope you figured those mcc and vvs issue easly

Very nice. seems like you fix that light problem too and awesom igiload script. if you don't mind can you plus ifv or aav too in c-17 cargo?

hope you figured those mcc and vvs issue easly

Lol I have finally fixed the invisible wall. So you can now load vehicles without the Igiload.

---------- Post added at 02:19 ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 ----------

I will look into the MCC Sandbox and VVS issue. One problem is I do not know how to use either of them. So it may take some time to fix it.

Lol I have finally fixed the invisible wall. So you can now load vehicles without the Igiload.

Yeah!That`s awesome!When will you release new version?

I do not know if I can model the interior. I am a one man team on this mod. I am trying my best to work on this mod. My first objective is to implement features that I know how to put in. The interior modeling is one of the things that I do not know how to do right now. Please be patient. I may try a stealth version, but that will be one of the last things that I will do to this mod.

Oh I meant no offence, as I said I love it as it is now and think it's great, even moreso if it's all your own one-man work! Even the best mods always have room for wishlisting ;) I'll happily wait to see what else you can make it do, modding is always a learning process from what I've seen. Will test the updated version when I get back from work tonight

Since we can light the colision light

How about let's see interior light like red green and white for interior light :)

That's looking amazing - nice to see you can get hunters in it now! lol. Can you still walk through the aircraft or is that fixed now as well?

That's looking amazing - nice to see you can get hunters in it now! lol. Can you still walk through the aircraft or is that fixed now as well?

There are walls but its still needs some work.

hi nice pi how did you get that tank in there ?

and nice to see that you are working on an update

I did it with customized IgiLoad scripts.

But it needs to disable C17's IgiLoad manually (I need update that already removed ASAP!).

Edited by TFLK

I did it with customized IgiLoad scripts.

But it needs to disable C17's IgiLoad manually (I need update that already removed ASAP!).

It probably be release tomorrow or Saturday. I am trying to add instruments and I am also touching up the cargo drop script. The Igiload will no longer be in the pbo. I have gotten rid of the invisible wall in the back. I have also added the cargo door to go halfway down for cargo drops. I will not tell everything that I have fixed right now, but these are some fixes I have made so far.

It probably be release tomorrow or Saturday. I am trying to add instruments and I am also touching up the cargo drop script. The Igiload will no longer be in the pbo. I have gotten rid of the invisible wall in the back. I have also added the cargo door to go halfway down for cargo drops. I will not tell everything that I have fixed right now, but these are some fixes I have made so far.

Hopefully the walk through the sides of the C17 is also fixed :)

Could you please let IgiLoad in the Pbo because when using your mod all the vehicles have Igiload initialize even the modded one...Anyway really cool mod we love it :D

Update!

v2.3

-FIXED: Invisible wall at cargo door

-FIXED: Floating seats

-FIXED: Walls are added to fix the no-clip (needs some work)

-FIXED: Flare patterns are accurately correct

-REMOVED: Igiload by Igi_PL

-ADDED: Pilot and CoPilot animation stick

-ADDED: Attach and Detach/Detach all option

Anyone reported this yet? The players are invisible to other seated players when they are walking around on the floor.

Well to be honest the new update doesnt work

1) still have a invisible wall at the cargo door

2) cargo doesnt attach properly

3) loading cargo worked with Igiload

4) Players are invisible like Azer said

Ive gone back to the previous version which seems better than the current update

Anyone reported this yet? The players are invisible to other seated players when they are walking around on the floor.

that is an arma thing it did it in arma 2

Well to be honest the new update doesnt work

1) still have a invisible wall at the cargo door

2) cargo doesnt attach properly

3) loading cargo worked with Igiload

4) Players are invisible like Azer said

Ive gone back to the previous version which seems better than the current update

I have just downloaded the mod with the public link and it is working. The update is not on Play withSix nor Armaholic yet. The issue that Azer stated is unable to be fixed. This issue has existed in ArmA 2.

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

When you do the cargo drop feature when the vehicle lands it sinks into the ground and then flys up in the air causing the vehicle to brake.

Hi ! nice Mod ! What is your action name for the LandGear Up ? I'm creating a script for HALO jump with you addons ;)

Thx you